Forlks's Other  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
FORLKS
  • FORLKS
  • layin frame, throwin sparx down a road near you
  • Member No.: 48,917
Post #1 post 12th July 2006 - 10:45 PM
Engine: 1.6 L dres up kit, chromed, throttle body ss inductions kits pod filter,cool air intake

Exhaust: twin jun bl custom system cat back 2 2 4 inch tips

Suspension: king springs front custom made rears.

Wheels: 17 inch chomies on nankang rubber

Modifications: everthing you can think of, blue leds everywhere, hid headlights,custom jetspeed bodykit vielside rear wing,purple 2 blue fadind pearl paint, custom instrument cluster full interior retrim in vinyl airbrushing in vinyl gti seats momo wheel pedals gear knob, ps2 strobes in h/lights inside everywhere neons everywhere autometer gauges with lights changed to blue leds, custom door trimms 2 hold 4 speakers in each nav system ipod viehicle dynamics processor dvd, 7 screens laptop, grills everywhere behind numberplates etc. changing colour halogen down lights in boot, custom boot flashing neons inside guards,chromed mirrors door handles chrome aircon vents chrome everything! SO MUCH LITTLE STUFF ITS NOT FUNNY BUT ALL MAKES A DIFFERENCE so much more ive missed

Stereo Audio / Visual:

PIONEER VDP/DVD,PS2,IPOD,NAV SYSTEM,VIDEO AMP,2X SUNVISOR SCREENS,ROOF MOUNT SCREEN,SCREENS IN HEADREASTS,SCREEN ON PARCEL SHELF 3X AMPS SOUNDSTREAM TARANTULA, STREAMLINE 1000W CLARION 650 W, CLARION 4 WAYS IN DOORS THATS A 7,6,&5 INCH SPEAKER AND A TWEATER IN EACH DOOR, SPLITS IN BACK, 6X9S ON PARCEL SHELF 2 X CLARION SUBS IN BOX IN REAR

Estimated Power: not heaps yet but next on list is motor

CAR HAS BEEN IN HOT4S FASTFOURS WON BEST SUZUKI AT A/S AND SPRINGNATS ETC OWES AROUND 50G
Forlks's Other
Forlks's Other

Comments

• Boost Network 54
  • sick_sr20de
    Post #2

noice thumbsup.gif P plate!! wooo

antonio
    Post #3

Wow its different, Any other pics.. Cant really see where 50g has been spent in 2pictures..

Aint ever seen 1 of these modified to that extreme.

modify_guy
    Post #4

ohmy.gif awesome!!

MuchDa-Bogan
    Post #5

got neon.. buy a turbo and stuff it in there..

FORLKS
    Post #6

dont wanna give em up yet gettin it backs this weekend getting the final touches done, trimming the roof and adding sum fiberglass to the door trimms, anyone wanna know like a real detailed summary ill get one started im shock myself at what i just posted there that much, getting new custom made chrome mirrores wit blue leds tomoz, i havent left anything untouched with this car i just havent really done the motor yet but im takin it to suzitech again for a turbo kit, ive been told its the most modded baleno in the world but not too sure, havent found many maself!! Anyone wanna see it in the flesh its going to adelaide autosalon on the 12th...

hdt_05
    Post #7

hey is that gianna from last yrs bb

FORLKS
    Post #8

yer man haha, hey anyone no where bowts you can get struct bars made? coz there aiint no aftermarket stuff for this thing at all........?

vlturbo
    Post #9

differet ill give you that .. good job

Hayabusa
    Post #10

damn nice car smile.gif love the colour

twmba-bloke
    Post #11

thats awesome .... any pics of the interior and the sound system?

70XIN
    Post #12

owes 50G? those are some expensive stickers you must have there

:: venom ::
    Post #13

lol still a suzuki biggrin.gif

dont get me wrong man, but with all that $$ on mods, you could of got an impreza biggrin.gif

i kid, i kid thumbsup.gif

12MIR
    Post #14

i hope its got like a killer install and interior. because like the others have said i cannot exactly say that the money was spent wisely. that sorta cash can land you some awesome cars.......... but each to their own mate

JCRX
    Post #15

lol i cant b bothered reading ur mods list but its lookin good from wat i can c biggrin.gif

SammyB
    Post #16

Hey, looks great. Noticed you've got SA plates, how come i havnt seen this around before?

clayq
    Post #17

Sad thing is its slower than a regular swift bowrofl.gif

MR_NATTY
    Post #18

not my style but looks ok

TwinCam16
    Post #19

50g....

Chocco
    Post #20

nice lil show car man, need some pics of the stezza

Tommo24
    Post #21

thats pretty mad, nice work!

rollaboyz2003
    Post #22

looks good

e$kimo_beer_monkey_91
    Post #23

50g.............................give or take 40gs lol

I think a G13b gti motor is a good option

scud
    Post #24

lookz phat az

squeller
    Post #25

nice ride man.

YBW37
    Post #26

Bit to ricey for me but whatever floates ya boat, Loose the stickers and drop in a gti motor and it would be sick

luhrsy
    Post #27

looks good some more shots would be good to see where all the money has gone

Forced Fed Datto
    Post #28

nice

FarQ92
    Post #29

Your talking like u did all the work to the car from scratch..... i know who used to own this car and im fairly sure you brought it like this.

Psi
    Post #30

alot of stuff done but not my style

mad dude
    Post #31

nice....

Eclipse_Sound
    Post #32

more pics i wanna see the install and interior.

68IOU1
    Post #33

Not bad mate..Looks nice..So does the car ! !

mad_dude
    Post #34

thats a nice lol car good job

HOON69
    Post #35

NICE RIDE smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x