Spotted Thread -N.T. Cars - Post your spotted cars here.  

Page 1 of 210
Jump to page
ke11
  • ke11
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 41,184
Post #1 post 5th July 2006 - 10:17 PM
spotted , sum chump with a toyota supra, its black , still has NSW scum number plates, funniest thing ever , has no front bar . mah ha ha ha.

spotted QLD whooping NSW in the footy

--------------------
"Fair Dinkum" = genuine, true, OK, or the real thing.

A Fair Dinkum Aussie will tell you to "Get Fucked Mate" if your being a Cock ....... So stop being a Dick, Champo !
edspaged2
Post #2

spotted:

-my old 180sx. bad condition sad.gif worth about 1500 at the most now...
-white R33 GTR, big blitz intercooler, and i think 'V-Spec' on the number plates.
-fat wallaby damaging my bumper and ripping my front lip off on my way back to katherine.

SLDEWYZ
Post #3

Saw a nice white supra with kit, wing, FMIC, rims and the plate RZ. looked bloody sweet.

Also spotted the bright orange silvia with dual exaust, smashed rear qtr, the most hideous chromies known to mankind, and a homosexual front bar. nice fmic thou.

Turborush
Post #4

Spotted: poor silvia driver lol

Also Spotted: That slamed, light green mr2, KRPTNITE or something, sounded boosted? How long has that thing been turbo?

HYPOV6
Post #5

spotted! ... yesterday ... 8th sin leaving winnellie BP with a tad too much oversteer ... .sounded nice az though!

HYPO GEM
Post #6

Spotted: Datto 1200 ute doing a burnout out the front of the beachfront last night when it was packed with people watching QLD own NSW biggrin.gif yeeea boi tongue.gif

KaOTiK
Post #7

Go teh Maroons!!! laugh.gif Drink.gif

Spotted - Paulie's poor abused little Festiva in need of some TLC.

edspaged2 - You're not talking about your Skyline are you? ohmy.gif Damn. That's hard luck. Hope no more damage than the front bumper? sad.gif

FilthinRich
Post #8

spotted: like everything... where do i start

RZ - supra white big kit big rims big fmic. Looked phat

red s14a at indys

bretts gold 4 door 32

XXL turbo excel for teh w1n.

spotted other st00fs but cant remember...

HYPO GEM
Post #9

yea spotted the turbo excel hammering around palmo..like everyday lol

trevor_the_grey
Post #10

spotted: coppers pointing at us to pull off the stuart highway thisarvo

then a cop on a bik running at us down the wrong side of the road

then a big fuckoff house driving down the road, as big as 2 lanes!

vh-holden
Post #11

spotted - vk commodore taking a big hit at the speedway.

HYPO GEM
Post #12

Spotted: a certain black s13 on the road finally! SLYDWYZ watch your ass tongue.gif

baboon
Post #13

Spotted: The new VE commodore on bagot road at around 6pm. Had the front and back covered as usual.

edspaged2
Post #14

QUOTE(KaOTiK @ Jul 6 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]1280036926[/snapback]

edspaged2 - You're not talking about your Skyline are you? ohmy.gif Damn. That's hard luck. Hope no more damage than the front bumper? sad.gif

yep. sad.gif intercooler hose popped off too, but i had my toolbox with me. had to re-align the bumper. few stress fractures on the paint, but it could of been worse. front lip is screwed.

spotted: -dark purple mustang on a trailer heading towards Alice Springs. Project car i think.
- hot chik walking past my house.

SLDEWYZ
Post #15

tell him its on... anywhere anytime..... its just a rb20 anyway. tongue.gif

Spotted: RX8 with one of them 'sexy' car bras dry.gif

sinista
Post #16

QUOTE(HYPO GEM @ Jul 9 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]1280044360[/snapback]

Spotted: a certain black s13 on the road finally! SLYDWYZ watch your ass tongue.gif

Yeh slydwyz watch it, cory is hungry for some man ass..........

trevor_the_grey
Post #17

QUOTE(baboon @ Jul 9 2006, 09:33 PM) [snapback]1280044402[/snapback]

Spotted: The new VE commodore on bagot road at around 6pm. Had the front and back covered as usual.

so i wasnt imagining it.

theyre staying at the phoenix...

vh-holden
Post #18

edit - see the next one

vh-holden
Post #19

i'll put em on the boost server instead!!!

Lancer Guy
Post #20

spotted: white vl number plate teabags i think looked all rite

nosmyster
Post #21

that black supra is my mates. he only got it the other day and already needs a new motor. there was no engine fluid in it when he got it and a bearing slipped, completly destroying the 2jz. cost him $23k and now needs a $8k rebuild. was a 2jz-gte twin turbo.

hes suing the bastards too

VLCT WALKY
Post #22

QUOTE(vh-holden @ Jul 10 2006, 04:38 PM) [snapback]1280046506[/snapback]

i'll put em on the boost server instead!!!

go take the front bar off

and take pictures and send them to wheels mag and motor mag

Calais_Man
Post #23

Well me and itsswar were just there got some nice pics of them any money to be made who knows??

considered taking the bras off but on further inspection they are actually stuck on extremely well. (maybe they had people like me in mind) could have got them off but with a little bit of effort : )

ITSSWAR
Post #24

QUOTE(Calais_Man @ Jul 10 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]1280048136[/snapback]

Well me and itsswar were just there got some nice pics of them any money to be made who knows??

considered taking the bras off but on further inspection they are actually stuck on extremely well. (maybe they had people like me in mind) could have got them off but with a little bit of effort : )

Yes we did

And me

Nice

Testing 1 ,2

jsttry
Post #25

Nice. The NT launch of the VE will be at the Shannons Car Show at the show grounds 19-20 August.

Lancer Guy
Post #26

what do the bras do? out off curious

jsttry
Post #27

Hide the design until its released to the general public

Calais_Man
Post #28

Spotted : My ute sporting a nice big ass dent in the back right hand panel courtesy of some wanker in a 4WD not looking where he was reversing whilst i was in me old mans work.

The prick then proceeded to do a runner so now im stuck with paying to fix it which god knows how much its gonna cost. There goes my LS1 edit...................

Lancer Guy
Post #29

cheers jsttry

QTRMILE
Post #30

I had a look at the latest uninspiring offering from GMH today. All i can say is they should call it the VE Camrydore, looks like a cross between a Camry and a VZ.

Edit: hard to type with the baby on your shoulder!

vh-holden
Post #31

i had another look too. i'd accidently put my camera in my pocket as i left the house.

jsttry
Post #32

lol, looks like my car when I have all the sensors plugged in biggrin.gif Adam, go post the pics on www.ls1-australia.com. The guys would be very interested

SCHSLYF
Post #33

QUOTE(QTRMILE @ Jul 11 2006, 10:34 PM) [snapback]1280052000[/snapback]

I had a look at the latest uninspiring offering from GMH today. All i can say is they should call it the VE Camrydore, looks like a cross between a Camry and a VZ.

Edit: hard to type with the baby on your shoulder!

looks alot like a mitsy 380 from behind

trevor_the_grey
Post #34

Adam, Josh, Mikael, you all owe me a beer for the spotted work on those photos.

Nice pic of the VE Manual, josh.

And id say its a BA Camry 380...

vh-holden
Post #35

i did give you credit for them somewhere.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 210
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x