Page 7 of 10
Jump to page
e$kimo_beer_monkey_91
Post #241

And to add to that..........

gotta love those valve caps

SIKUNT
Post #242

Thats one big huffer! Thoze valve caps are SIK mAD!

Not a huge fan ov the rx4's, but they is still well WIKED, espcailly that 1!
very nice!

ROLLER
Post #243

I'm not a big fan either of the 4's but that is a nice example.... good find...

vh-holden
Post #244

IPB Image
rotary hoe

e$kimo_beer_monkey_91
Post #245

here is one of my favourite generation 1 rx7 pic I have.

And i have over 1,000 picures just for rotaries, rx2,3,4,5,7,8's crashed rx's, engines heaps of stuff

vh-holden
Post #246

post up the crashed ones

e$kimo_beer_monkey_91
Post #247

teh dream is a reality- 300hp, mechanically fuel injected, peripheral port 13b!!!

e$kimo_beer_monkey_91
Post #248

You have to admit that old rotors aren't safest things to be traveling fast in ohnoes.gif

oops the first one isnt spose to be in there

KaOTiK
Post #249

He he...looks like every rotary I've ever known. laugh.gif
But they are still damn fine. If i could afford to run and replace a peripheral port i'd so own one. drool.gif

SIKUNT
Post #250

Not that bad on feul jord! Like my sig sayz by roller!

Brap brap brapalicious! biggrin.gif

KaOTiK
Post #251

Lol yeah I spoze! laugh.gif But I was more thinking of the somewhat compromised lifespan of the PP's.

INDMNY
Post #252

how hard would it b to put a rotory in a datto 200b. wat would b the best engine. 13b 12a 20b

KaOTiK
Post #253

12A with a T04E! drool.gif preferably with an injection manifold on it, but if carbie then go the Weber 48IDA. Oh yeah... biggrin.gif

buzurkracing
Post #254

id go with 13b pp and injection. heaps of revs and noise, just what the good doctor ordered...... thumbsup.gif

nuffin_werks
Post #255

Here is something for you Triangular Piston Loving Mofo's......

You think your rotors are good cause you get 3 combustions cycles for 1 revolution of engine. Well technology is advancing chum's, and there is now a quasiturbine engine that has 4 combustion cycles per revolution. Now multiply that by 2 or 3 or 4 housings and hey presto an instant rotary engine killer. ha ha ha

Thought id post this to stir you guys up some

Click this for more infomation

supertiva
Post #256

and?

the quasiturbine is closer related to the rotary combustion system than a piston system. i think it's great. About time someone started to develop more into Dr Felix Wankel's wankel. I don't think you should think of this as a rotary killer... but more a super rotary based on the ideas and fundamentals of the engine and combustion ways that many rotary nuts have come to love and enjoy.

KaOTiK
Post #257

Owned! laugh.gif Wish I was as eloquent as you Paulie!

SIKUNT
Post #258

yes he was a great man! Hero! weeeeeeeeeeeeee biggrin.gif

supertiva
Post #259

smile.gif I can but try and appease such mere brained meat heads with my elegance of a swan and the destruction of a banquot and kim beazlys house.

vh-holden
Post #260

felix - a wankel to the end

ke11
Post #261

QUOTE(supertiva @ Apr 18 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]6119100[/snapback]

and?

the quasiturbine is closer related to the rotary combustion system than a piston system. i think it's great. About time someone started to develop more into Dr Felix Wankel's wankel. I don't think you should think of this as a rotary killer... but more a super rotary based on the ideas and fundamentals of the engine and combustion ways that many rotary nuts have come to love and enjoy.

i guess you just dont get it, hey champ.

Why would i post it in here if i didn't think that it wasn't roughly based on the " wankle" rotary. head_wall.gif
I think that if you actually read the whole article in the link there is alot of other uses for this DESIGN other than just a internal combustion engine.
i was merely pointing out there is something else being developed , and as usual you couldn't help yourself but to deconstruct my post and critersize all commments.

Thanks again

supertiva
Post #262

i still love you ron.

your right. In my limited internet usage time i rarely do consult further into which statements you prefer to escape your creative muscle. i shall abdecate and stoop to a level such as adams.

And i was not having a go smile.gif. i was pointing out my delight that someone is actually trying to expand on the rotary idea. Im not biased if the rotary is used in a car or in a washing machine to keep shaking down to a minumum. I just expressing how pleased i am about the wankel being taken further. Please don't take offence. smile.gif

vh-holden
Post #263

QUOTE(supertiva @ Apr 18 2006, 10:32 PM) [snapback]6120300[/snapback]

i shall abdecate and stoop to a level such as adams.

stoop? you mean rise to the levels of adam, who prefers not to enter into fickle debates about things that just spin around, but prefers to inject some mundane comment to keep the debate accessible to the common people.

SIKUNT
Post #264

yeah..................

KaOTiK
Post #265

Brap brap brap!! Fkn Whoosh! laugh.gif

SIKUNT
Post #266

QUOTE(KaOTiK @ Jun 18 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]1279977862[/snapback]

Brap brap brap!! Fkn Whoosh! laugh.gif

biggrin.gif cool.gif cool.gif

i like biggrin.gif

brap brap brrraaaaaaapppp fkn whoooooosshhhhh........chirp biggrin.gif braaaaappp

KaOTiK
Post #267

^^ Was that your beast I saw up at the Hub the other night dude? Looks kewl! biggrin.gif

SIKUNT
Post #268

maybe biggrin.gif

did it go.............FKN WOOOOOOSHHHH biggrin.gif laugh.gif

KaOTiK
Post #269

Nuh. tongue.gif It just sat there. Was with the Audi so I didn't make a point of mentioning it. biggrin.gif

SIKUNT
Post #270

She looks sexy sittin huh! biggrin.gif yea i seen the............a car!

KaOTiK
Post #271

Does anyone know if FELIX is taken as a numberplate? Was thinking of getting that on teh RX7 when I get it.

VLCT WALKY
Post #272

QUOTE(supertiva @ Apr 18 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]6119100[/snapback]

and?

it's funny but with out the piston engine, i doubt there would have ever been a Felix engine! so really

e$kimo_beer_monkey_91
Post #273

QUOTE(KaOTiK @ Jun 23 2006, 09:19 AM) [snapback]1279995225[/snapback]

Does anyone know if FELIX is taken as a numberplate? Was thinking of getting that on teh RX7 when I get it.
Im pretty sure its taken, but if it wasn't i'd cost a fortune. You could lease it though. I know this guy who has this old fairlane limmo, and he leases out the number plate '001'. He cruises round syndey in it bowrofl.gif He's a funny old man biggrin.gif

QUOTE(VLCT WALKY @ Jun 23 2006, 12:13 PM) [snapback]1279995757[/snapback]

it's funny but with out the piston engine, i doubt there would have ever been a Felix engine! so really
Yea we needed something to improve on bowrofl.gif thumbsup.gif

I love this inlet plenum

QUOTE(vh-holden @ Apr 18 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]6120067[/snapback]

felix - a wankel to the end
There will be no end!!!! dry.gif sad.gif angry.gif biggrin.gif

KaOTiK
Post #274

Yeah well am not sure if the plates' taken in the NT so I'll ask MVR once I buy it. The owner wont give up the PSTNKLR plates lol. biggrin.gif

VLCT WALKY
Post #275

QUOTE(e$kimo_beer_monkey_91 @ Jun 23 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1279995785[/snapback]

Yea we needed something to improve on bowrofl.gif thumbsup.gif

such a good engine, yet no other companys have develop anything like it, mmmm such a good engine , only one company and a few of the cars have this type of engine, mmmm wonder why that is ???? thumbsup.gif bowrofl.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 7 of 10
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x