• Sharpy
  • Senior Moderator
  • Member No.: 44,789
Post #1 post 21st February 2011 - 03:20 AM

This post has been edited by Sharpy: Feb 21 2011, 03:23 AM
Classic Jap Day.

--------------------

QUOTE (clutch-monkey @ Apr 7 2011, 06:15 PM) *
Sharpys car is probably the best sounding SR I've ever heard in my life.

Comments

• Boost Network 37
  • Sharpy
    Post #2

Sharpy
    Post #3

HR31 PASSAGE
    Post #4

mint dr30

Burntsmoke
    Post #5

Bloody nice cars there.

So pissed i missed it.

KammdUP
    Post #6

great shots man, looks like it was an awesome day :P

RatDat
    Post #7

Any info on the Celica/Supra?

clutch-monkey
    Post #8

QUOTE (RatDat @ Feb 21 2011, 10:10 PM) *

belongs to marvis from the auszoku crew iirc.
    or his gf's. can't remember.
    has a massive cry every time his car gets shown on the internet. comes across as the biggest tosser. skinny hipster kind of guy.
    maybe all the auszoku guys are faggots, who knows. fon22y is supposed to be a cool guy

quarkz
    Post #9

Gemi Coupe best looking of the lot

zacy-g
    Post #10

QUOTE (HR31 PASSAGE @ Feb 21 2011, 09:53 PM) *
    mint dr30

Ended up being two of them there, that one had an fj still in it and the other had an rb25 :mamoru:

Good shots sharpy :P

VTR
    Post #11

Cool Pix Sharpy!! :P

CactusSupreme
    Post #12

Is the white GTR32 with the GTR34 rims the same one that is always at the Pacific Pines McDonalds?
    3rd Field shot down. Next to the two R30s?

Sharpy
    Post #13

QUOTE (CactusSupreme @ Feb 21 2011, 11:57 PM) *
    Is the white GTR32 with the GTR34 rims the same one that is always at the Pacific Pines McDonalds?

No, it's from North of Brisbane.

CactusSupreme
    Post #14

Ahh okaay. My bad. There is stock looking GTR32 that is lowered on GTR34 rims where I live. I fucking love it.

E-Z
    Post #15

thanks for the pics of my car dan :P

Ralli
    Post #16

:P

DRU65
    Post #17

QUOTE (RatDat @ Feb 21 2011, 10:10 PM) *

dont know about that one but i guy in camp hilll has a nice looking one for sale for 3k

da_foles
    Post #18

QUOTE (DRU65 @ Feb 22 2011, 08:54 AM) *
    dont know about that one but i guy in camp hilll has a nice looking one for sale for 3k

Any info on how to contact him or where it is listed?

Boosted_S13
    Post #19

QUOTE (clutch-monkey @ Feb 21 2011, 10:22 PM) *
    has a massive cry every time his car gets shown on the internet. comes across as the biggest tosser. skinny hipster kind of guy.
    maybe all the auszoku guys are faggots, who knows. fon22y is supposed to be a cool guy

if your talking about fonzzy with the Ta22 Celica he is a nice guy meet him at a car show last year

marcs_sp20
    Post #20

I followed that Supra through Ipswich on Saturday evening, every bump in the road meant instant sparks! has at least 6" of dish on the rear rims :blink:

E30_luv
    Post #21

Lol @ marvis with number plates shown :bowrofl:

craigy32
    Post #22

oh shit! you beter block that before he cries like a prissy girl with sprog on her face

Thanks for the kind words on my DR:)

clutch-monkey
    Post #23

QUOTE (craigy32 @ Feb 22 2011, 07:19 PM) *
    oh shit! you beter block that before he cries like a prissy girl with sprog on her face

:bowrofl:

doodlebasher
    Post #24

fucking rofl at marvis comments.

it's his GF's car. that he pretends is his. however he did build it. and it's a tribute to what he is capable of producing if he actually had a job and some money. which he doesn't. it's also one hell of a car that the girl who owns it could drive if she had a licence. which she doesn't.

and not all the auszoku guys are faggots..... just most of them have been doing the subculture JDM thing much longer than all the stanceflushlacestyletuning guys have. so have a small amount of contempt to the "hipsters".

Android 360
    Post #25

QUOTE (clutch-monkey @ Feb 21 2011, 10:22 PM) *

believe it or not, slagging people off on the net doesn't make you cooler... and if the person deserves it, it just brings you down to their level.

Don't judge a whole club from one member, it proves how small minded you are.
    There are plenty of knobs in this club, but i'm sure not all of you are knobs...

DB, I'm disapointed to see you jumping on the bandwagon too, I thought you were better than that eh.

CM, maybe you need to talk to some Auszoku guys before judging, I doubt there's a club in Australia that's more passionate about Japanese nostalgia.

TMS
    Post #26

Whatever doodle basher, Everyone knows it's hers, I always correct people.. I don't pretend it's mine. Quit bitching about it and get off my case.

QUOTE (craigy32 @ Feb 22 2011, 07:19 PM) *

Maybe because I don't want DOT knocking at our doors and because then they see the plates on the car, and then street drifting pics and add it up.

Fuck you guys are idiots. Bitching about the same shit... If I don't want plates shown.. who gives a fuck.

clutch-monkey
    Post #27

QUOTE (Android 360 @ Feb 23 2011, 08:47 AM) *
    believe it or not, slagging people off on the net doesn't make you cooler... and if the person deserves it, it just brings you down to their level.

Don't judge a whole club from one member, it proves how small minded you are.
    There are plenty of knobs in this club, but i'm sure not all of you are knobs...

Rob, I'm disapointed to see you jumping on the bandwagon too, I thought you were better than that eh.

CM, maybe you need to talk to some Auszoku guys before judging, I doubt there's a club in Australia that's more passionate about Japanese nostalgia.

only spoken to two of them and was not impressed. hence the maybe, i didn't want to interact any further with the club after that.. not really a good impression?
    no doubt they're passionate, hopefully not all of them are douche bags.. the cars are pretty damn cool..respect to fon22y for driving his car the whole way up.

Android 360
    Post #28

next time speak to the quiet ones :lol:

clutch-monkey
    Post #29

QUOTE (Android 360 @ Feb 23 2011, 09:09 AM) *
    next time speak to the quiet ones :lol:

haha.
    whoever owns that old school soarer on the meshies.. iirc was part of their stand.. would like to talk to that guy. <3 that style soarer

clowns182
    Post #30

attn doodle basher go fucking die @#$!
    your stupidity is overwhelming

craigy32
    Post #31

QUOTE (TMS @ Feb 23 2011, 08:54 AM) *
    Fuck you guys are idiots. Bitching about the same shit... If I don't want plates shown.. who gives a fuck.

I dont bitch about it, I think its just funny.

Do the cops/ DOT actually look at pictures of cars on the net? then come around to your/anyones house? not trying to dig or anything, proper question...

Android 360
    Post #32

It's been known to happen.
    I cover my plates and numbers at shows too and no longer put my build threads on public forums just in case.
    Not just for cops, but crims too. You never know who's looking..

Cops trawl thru youtube as well, lots of incriminating evidence on there.
    Wish I could get paid to surf the net...

mr_tx3T
    Post #33

Nice pics

craigy32
    Post #34

if someone wants your car enough, they will find it, sames with cops too. but yeah i know what you mean, try not to advertise it too much

Android 360
    Post #35

no point making it easy. hopefully if people need to search for it, that at least rules out most of the dumb crims.....

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x