Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
Silver Surfer
  • Silver Surfer
  • Senior User
  • Member No.: 144,261
Post #1 post 27th October 2010 - 08:01 PM
Hey guys,

I am organising a day trip to Levuka on the 27th of Nov with a couple of mates. I am going to be taking my new Colorado to see how it goes, we will also have a stock Navara so won't be doing anything extreme.

We will be meeting and leaving from the Park Ridge Tavern at 6am

Let me know if you are keen to head out for the day. So fasr there will definatly be 3 of us and I have 3 maybes.

A day pass will cost $30.

http://www.levuka.com.au/

please note this is a family day out so no drunken idiots.

Things you will need to bring.

Esky with drinks and lunch
Chairs.
Your own recovery gear ie snatch strap

This post has been edited by Silver Surfer: Oct 29 2010, 04:13 AM

--------------------
QUOTE (HSV @ Jan 21 2011, 12:08 PM) *
The day there is a Muslim Government running Australia is the day I become a Terrorist.........

QUOTE (noremac82 @ Mar 15 2011, 11:23 PM) *
the only contesting i would recommend is the post office lady showing her tits when you pay this fine.
BigSpAzZ
Post #2

will be dead keen if i sought my fucking front diff out

hotshot993
Post #3

yeah hopefully i get my p's by then and i would come and i would bring my friend with his sierra and my brother with his prado and probs his make with a surf. if we really wanted we could try get my brothers two other mates that have really modified patrol with skyline engines and raised heaps. but i doubt those last to. should make it into a weekend thing so camping and tha. not just for one day.

Silver Surfer
Post #4

Will camp next time once everyone gets to know each other.

i have edited post one.

hotshot993
Post #5

Okay sweet, sounds good. Me and my mates are like 17-19 years old so we won't be too rowdy or anything, just wanna learnt to 4x4 properly:) thanks

tuff33
Post #6

looks like im in and have 2 more 4wds coming dave :ph34r: havent taken the 200 out for a while

Silver Surfer
Post #7

QUOTE (hotshot993 @ Oct 28 2010, 11:05 PM) *
Okay sweet, sounds good. Me and my mates are like 17-19 years old so we won't be too rowdy or anything, just wanna learnt to 4x4 properly:) thanks

Mate between myself and tuff33 (Al) above we can teach you a thing or to. Levuka is a good place with tracks of various difficulty. You will be wheeling in no time.

CALIbrated
Post #8

there are a few guys on the x-trail forum wanting to do levuka again. i'll put up a link to this thread on our forum.

hotshot993
Post #9

Okay that sounds sweet silver and tuff. Hopeully I have my p's and my hilux by then. If not then we will just come in my bros prado and friends suki. I finish school on the 19th of November so I'll be driving alot to get my p's

tuff33
Post #10

QUOTE (hotshot993 @ Oct 29 2010, 08:33 AM) *
Okay that sounds sweet silver and tuff. Hopeully I have my p's and my hilux by then. If not then we will just come in my bros prado and friends suki. I finish school on the 19th of November so I'll be driving alot to get my p's

Sounds good mate looking forward to meeting a few new faces also make sure u have ur own recovery gear if u go serious tracks n mud

hotshot993
Post #11

Yeah im still only a maybe because I won't have p's by then it's will be very unlikely but anytime next year I'll definitely be able to. Maybe mid December. I also finish year 12 this year so it's 4x4 time after about 3 more weeks of this school shit

Silver Surfer
Post #12

QUOTE (hotshot993 @ Oct 29 2010, 09:39 PM) *
Yeah im still only a maybe because I won't have p's by then it's will be very unlikely but anytime next year I'll definitely be able to. Maybe mid December. I also finish year 12 this year so it's 4x4 time after about 3 more weeks of this school shit

why not ask your brother if you can have a go at some of the easy stuff.

hotshot993
Post #13

Yeah that's what we might plan on doing. I'll try get him to bring his friend too with his Toyota surf(shit box) fun bush bashed and my friends sierra too hopefully. Maybe even my other friends prado

Silver Surfer
Post #14

We have about 8 cars so far

ELLA
Post #15

hey guys, im keen but how far is it? i have a mates engagement party on that night lol.

im thinking maybe not after looking at a map or two :o

tuff33
Post #16

QUOTE (ELLA @ Nov 9 2010, 07:46 PM) *
hey guys, im keen but how far is it? i have a mates engagement party on that night lol.

im thinking maybe not after looking at a map or two :o

come on luke u know u wanna come hehehehehe and bring ur mates too
click on the link mate !!!

ELLA
Post #17

yeah bro i really really do but that party is important its for a good mate, its at rochedale at 7 dya reckon i can make it? i wouldnt even have time to wash the geep haha

tuff33
Post #18

we just doing a day trip man i ll ask my mate dave the guy whos organising it wot time we'll be back

ELLA
Post #19

yeah i think at this stage ill be in, ill be the guy in the geep with the engagement party clothes hanging up in the back hahaha

tuff33
Post #20

QUOTE (ELLA @ Nov 9 2010, 08:20 PM) *
yeah i think at this stage ill be in, ill be the guy in the geep with the engagement party clothes hanging up in the back hahaha

just dont get dirty or mud on ur clothes lol

BoostLess_Hero
Post #21

I should be keen if i can get a mate to come in my car/go halfs in costs

Silver Surfer
Post #22

you will have heaps of time mate, another guy has a work xmas party at 6 so he will be leaving early. I haven't set a leaving time but people can shoot off when they want. We will have our kids anyway so won't be late.

tuff33
Post #23

should be a good day trip !!!!!!

Silver Surfer
Post #24

should have my sliders fitted but not powder coated.

tuff33
Post #25

QUOTE (Silver Surfer @ Nov 10 2010, 07:41 PM) *
should have my sliders fitted but not powder coated.

I,ll have to take my side steps off and my rear bar too

ELLA
Post #26

I might even have a few new bits in the geep by then if I'm lucky lol.

Count me in as a definate then guys :)

tuff33
Post #27

hey luke its J E E P not geep lol

BoostLess_Hero
Post #28

should be a good day i thinks

ELLA
Post #29

Nope its G E E P lol

Silver Surfer
Post #30

Jeep?

tuff33
Post #31

QUOTE (Silver Surfer @ Nov 11 2010, 02:15 PM) *
Jeep?

hold up i ll show u J E E P !!!!!!!!!! CLICK ON THIS LINK >>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qnkMWM7lTE

I LL TOW UR JEEP AT LEVUKA IF U WANT LUKE !!!!!!!!!!!

BoostLess_Hero
Post #32

so what sort of 4wd action are peeps chasing

tuff33
Post #33

beginers to medium tracks only man as some ppl have stock cars how bout u boostless hero ?? wot u plan doing ?

Silver Surfer
Post #34

As Al said up to medium grade tracks. The day is about getting out and meeting new people, I will have my kids and be testing out the new colorado.

BoostLess_Hero
Post #35

im easy for what ever will give some of the hard tracks a go most probs

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x