Stolen Walkinshaw From Fern Tree - PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY BEAST!!!  

Iskobro
  • Iskobro
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 192,284
Post #1 post 8th May 2010 - 05:43 PM
Hi Guys, I have just had my VL Walkinshaw Calais Stolen From Fern Tree off the mountain road (pillinger road) on Thursday night around 10.30pm, found out on Friday morning........
The description of her is=
Deep purple with silver on the front bonnet over the flip lights and a silver petrol cap, she has alloy 18" mags and is un tinted windows, It would have a broken window on the drivers side and I am hoping its not damaged..
Full Walkinshaw Kit and chrome 3" exhaust pipe!

I am offering a reward of $500 for its return safely to me!!!!

If you have heard of anything let me know either by email or private email and i will give you my number!

I have got the police looking for it and have put up signs as well,
so if anyone can help me get my beast back I will be estatic!
as shes a project car and i have only had her 3 weeks!

PS it has NSW plates, i just bought it from there......BHS64C
Thanks broz!
Iskobro!!! dunno.gif

This post has been edited by Iskobro: May 9 2010, 12:02 AM

QIK-247
Post #2

that sucks massively man, hopefuly the hobart boys will be able to find it for you sad.gif

Jon JGS302
Post #3

Will have our eyes out in Launceston! Good luck man!!!!!

Jon

turbo48
Post #4

is this the one that has just spent a couple of days in at tas suspension in derwent park?

defected cordia
Post #5

will keep an eye out for it 2 nite while im crusein hope you get it back i one peace!!!!

Mightymag
Post #6

Farken low life dog @#$!S <<( i dont use that often ) there used to be a chopshop in Mangalore. Best bet to call Sprit of Tasmania give them details and they will look out for anything that look dodgy they got a ridgy dige XY GTHO within hours of it being stolen from the westcoast a year ago.

Iskobro
Post #7

QUOTE (turbo48 @ May 8 2010, 07:07 PM) *
is this the one that has just spent a couple of days in at tas suspension in derwent park?

Yes it was there that day(thursday) day just got work on her! do ya know somethin man??

astro boy
Post #8

hope you find it mate, i hate hearing of this sad.gif

it seems a shite load of cars get stolen in tassie

turbo48
Post #9

QUOTE (Iskobro @ May 8 2010, 10:36 PM) *
Yes it was there that day(thursday) day just got work on her! do ya know somethin man??

na,just work up the road from tas susp and road test past there all the time and saw it sitting there

Iskobro
Post #10

still havent heard of any news, still hoping she comes back!!
Rang Devenport police to give a letter to spirit of tasmania
see what happens..I dont hold much faith!!
I will be really pissed if she doesnt come back!
Thanx Broz for ya help!!

If anyone might know anything let me know..
I will give a reward for my beasts return!!!

hammondracing21
Post #11

what is it mate 6 turbo or n/a or v8
manual or auto

RoBBo
Post #12

oh man!! i look at this everytime i go up the mountain sad.gif hop eyou get it back!

KeeWee Kustoms
Post #13

Geez, what the hell are people thinking?? This car will stand out like dogs balls if anyone tries to drive it! Hope you fine it mate, I will spread the word round my circle of car people to keep their eyes open. Good luck mate, really hope you find it!

KE38
Post #14

QUOTE (RoBBo @ May 10 2010, 09:54 PM) *
oh man!! i look at this everytime i go up the mountain sad.gif hop eyou get it back!

oh didnt realise it was the same one sad.gif, same..will keep eyes an ears open for ya, gl with it.

defected cordia
Post #15

QUOTE (KeeWee Kustoms @ May 10 2010, 11:02 PM) *
Geez, what the hell are people thinking?? This car will stand out like dogs balls if anyone tries to drive it! Hope you fine it mate, I will spread the word round my circle of car people to keep their eyes open. Good luck mate, really hope you find it!

Yer but the problem is that thay won't be driveing it!!! A vl with a full walkshor body kit on it is a dime a dozen these days and i bet the only thing that thay stole it for was the body kit and the car was a bonus!!! but i hope you get it bak in one peace coz i do love neat VL. GL in finding it mate thumbsup.gif

Gagginforit
Post #16

Sory to hear mate, i know how you feel. I hope yours don't end up like mine!

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....1&hl=HOLDEN

Iskobro
Post #17

QUOTE (hammondracing21 @ May 10 2010, 09:31 PM) *
what is it mate 6 turbo or n/a or v8
manual or auto

It has a 1992-96 senator V8

KeeWee Kustoms
Post #18

Ill sell you mine if you dont get it back smile.gif

Iskobro
Post #19

QUOTE (KeeWee Kustoms @ May 11 2010, 11:48 PM) *

thanx man thatz soundz great..i am gunna keep up my chin for abit hope my beast will return,
i am holding grave hopes tho its a few days now, loosin hope!!

I so wanta get those arse wipes and tear them apart fkkn ku nts! ph34r.gif

Iskobro
Post #20

QUOTE (KeeWee Kustoms @ May 11 2010, 11:48 PM) *

hey man its been a week now and nuffin
if it gets too bad i might take ya up on yar offer!

KeeweeKustoms
Post #21

Hey mate I would gladly sell you my car but some asshole stole it last night too!!! I dont know what the fuck is goin on here but something is very fishy! Other than being lowered, mine was a very stock looking car with far from stock running gear! It has an RB30 with loads of work done and a 5 speed. It goes like hell and would have given the thieving scum a bloody fright! Rego ck5315. Maroon colour. $500 reward for safe recovery.

VKGRP3
Post #22

wtf is goin on down there....
sounds like someone is collecting parts....
hope you boys find the culprit, do u know anyone
with another vl if so park it in a prime theft location
and wait watch for the fuckers they will come
and then "no comment"

KeeweeKustoms
Post #23

Lets just say, they wanna hope the cops find em before I do...they picked on the wrong car!

grandmasterb
Post #24

QUOTE (KeeweeKustoms @ May 16 2010, 04:57 PM) *
Lets just say, they wanna hope the cops find em before I do...they picked on the wrong car!

Why the new account???

tommo_nip
Post #25

i know there is a guy out norchy way who stole my mates vl sedan, was just sitting in his front yard. he has one and steals them for parts.

KeeweeKustoms
Post #26

Hey Grandmaster, at the risk of hijacking this thread, Im glad you asked! My comp had a meltdown and the cache had to be deleted which also deleted my passwords. I cant log into my facebook, hotmail or my original boostcruising account sad.gif Is there someway you can help me rest my password on the original account as there were a lot of people emaling me about jobs etc and I cant get in to read them or reply! I had to setup this account to get back on here...

Iskobro
Post #27

Hi broz
still havent heard nuffin yet
its in someones shed i thinx
im just spewing that my beast is gone
and some Dick is tearing it apart!!
I have lost alot of money om this
and i just want her back
it fukkin suckz!!!!

Too that guy that steals vl's
for parts thatz fukkd!!!!

I dont know what else to do????
Thanx broz!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x