SK Group
    Post #3

his ears make me laugh

ae_drift_86
    Post #4

Is he wearing a bike helmet lmfao??

boostd_civic
    Post #5

is that rob whytes new paint? looks unreal!

supra
    Post #6

Nice photos. The white & carbon 350z looks much better now than before.

37HNK
    Post #7

first pic, the guy in the silvia looks like he is 12 smile.gif

50HRD
    Post #8

that 350 is hot

HR31 PASSAGE
    Post #9

them girls look fresh of the boat biggrin.gif

OT nice pics lovin the 350

The_Jayz
    Post #10

QUOTE (ae_drift_86 @ Feb 21 2010, 09:29 AM) *
    Is he wearing a bike helmet lmfao??

haha

Boostn32GTR
    Post #11

Congrats to jorgo!!! His style and angle grows by the day!! Robs 350 looks unreal!!! Nice pics dude, couldn't make it to this one!!

jake_le
    Post #12

LOL pushbike helmet, and that guy doesn't look that old either. Whish I could afford a drift car at that age.

Mixtapes
    Post #13

QUOTE (HR31 PASSAGE @ Feb 21 2010, 01:01 PM) *
    them girls look fresh of the boat biggrin.gif

OT nice pics lovin the 350

loool 1 i know 1 of them

32driftkid
    Post #14

Dan is 22 I think, he's not that young... He is a great driver. Fucking wet and dry track, that pissed me off quiet a bit. But oh well, still had fun! Thanks guys.

Post #15

looks like there offshoring promo chicks now

Gfunkk
    Post #16

nice pic of buckna

robs new look is awesome too

Storm
    Post #17

Baby Faced Dan's Helmat was bought in Japan and is actually worn by alot of drivers at the Matsuri's

Was a really fun night, the wet dry wet really showd how much experiance counted, all of the top 4 drove nearly the exact same lines wet or dry.

HunterGT
    Post #18

QUOTE (32driftkid @ Feb 21 2010, 03:51 PM) *
    Dan is 22 I think, he's not that young... He is a great driver. Fucking wet and dry track, that pissed me off quiet a bit. But oh well, still had fun! Thanks guys.

Dude you looked pretty pissed off at about 7.30 when i got there lol you were really on it. Great driving thumbsup.gif

571CKYZ32
    Post #19

Was my first time out and even though I was knocked out in the first round, I had an absolute blast. Thanks for all the support guys. thumbsup.gif

6pm was practice where I really struggled to get a feel for the track as I've never drifted there before...and here I am leaping straight into a comp! oopsie.gif
    Practice was for an hour where I did about 7 laps and figured that's as good as I'm going to get haha! facesjump.gif

7pm came and it was on for qualifying. 1x warm up lap followed by best out of 3 qualifying laps. Of course, my last lap was my best where I completed the course fairly clean.

After qualifying came the battles. OMG, I've never even practiced a tandem drift battle in my life! eek3.gif I must be mad!

I was packing enough bricks to build a bbq while rolling up to the start line. Chicky waves the go signal and we're off! I managed to complete the course without losing it and was quite surprised I kept up and didn't make any contact at the same time. GO ME! biggrin.gif

2nd lap, I lead. There seems to be a fair bit of pressure not to spin when you have a car sideways on your tail only a few feet away. I missed a gear through the last turn and came to a stop. BLAST!
    Driver chasing managed to pull up within inches of my rear end. Phwoar, that was close!

I was knocked out of the first round, which was to be expected, but I was there to have fun. smile.gif

After the comp, came play time, where we took spectators from the crowd for a lap. Did about 7 rounds of that non stop and the car loved it. Even did another tandem run and the passenger with me for that one loved it!

All night on one pair of tyres with plenty more tread for Wed night's practice.

Only damage to the car was the radiator over flow hose let go, got tangled in the fan and broke the connector off the water temp sender unit.

Greatest experience in a long time! hsdance.gif

The tyres. I couldn't believe it myself!

The only photo I could find of me. Thanks Storm!

socal
    Post #20

there were some great drivers out there, was a good night. first time to archy will defs go back and have another look. just need a few s15's in there biggrin.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x