Hi Vic boosters,
it appears that there are many of you who are posting your for sale and wanted ads in the wrong section.
We have made a Classifieds section for Victoria users only - http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showforum=221
Please use this template:
Reason for Selling:
Price and Payment Conditions:
If you need a refresher, here are the guidelines for posting in this section. We provide this to you free of charge, don't abuse it and play by the rules.
GUIDELINES FOR USING BOOSTCRUISING CLASSIFIEDS
1. A price of the item for sale MUST be stated in the original post. If a price for the item is not included then the ad will be deleted.
2. A location for the item MUST be included. If no location included then the ad will be deleted
3. All enquiries and negotiations for items must take place via Private Messaging unless other methods are described by the author. Replies in threads are only for questions, enquiries, and expresions of interest. Idle chit chat, conversation and abuse towards other members will be deleted and members warning levels adjusted if necassary.
4. In reply to any advertisement, it is permitted for members to make the seller and other members aware of better deals or lower prices elsewhere, a reference to where the item can be purchased cheaper would also be helpful.
5. If members have any concerns about the quality, legality or authenticity of an advertisement, they should bring it to the attention of a moderator.
6. Please provide pictures whenever possible, or if unable to obtain pictures please note this in original post. This is to keep chit chat to a minimum.
7. Bumping of threads (posting with the soul purpose to raise the thread to the top of the forum) is allowed but only if the thread has had no replies for over 3 days
8. Threads may only be created by the legal owner of the item being sold, please no "Selling for a friend" posts. This ensures contactability to the owner and reduces miscommunication through a 'middle-man'.
9. If the item is sold either replace the original title code prefix with "SOLD - " or reply to the thread.
10. The topic title is to be a short description of the item or items for sale, a topic title of "For Sale" or "Wanted - Help" is not accepted.
11. EBAY links will not be accepted and any ad found to contain reference to or links to EBAY or EBAY style auctions will result in the immediate deletion of the ad.
12. Moderators have the right to edit location and/or prices into origional post where neccasary.
13. Please use the following prefixes before the topic title:
"FS - " (For Sale)
"WTB - " (Wanted To Buy)
"EOI - " (Expression Of Interest)
"FREE - " (Free)
Boost Cruising makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information or content provided on or accessible via this site. Users must investigate for themselves the suitability, quality and condition of any item they wish to purchase. Boost Cruising will not accept any (and hereby excludes all) legal liability for the information or content on, or accessible via, this site. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it.
Boost Cruising provides this service without any warranty or condition, express or implied. Boost Cruising expressly excludes (to the fullest extent permitted at law) all warranties of any kind, including, without limitation, any implied warranties as to fitness of purpose or merchantability of this service and the Boost Cruising site or that using this service and the Boost Cruising site will not result in infringement of third party rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights). In addition, Boost Cruising makes no warranty that the services provided by us, including the Boost Cruising site and searches made using the Boost Cruising site, will be timely, secure or error free.
1. You are responsible for ensuring that all material will not infringe any other person's copyright or other intellectual property rights and you are also responsible for complying with aMy Webpagell other legal requirements applicable to the advertisement you place with us.
2. You must ensure that your ad will not:
a. contain or refer to any misleading, deceptive or fraudulent statements or offers;
b. contain any obscene, threatening, indecent or defamatory material or material disclosing confidential information; or
c. disclose information which identifies an individual or which can be used to identify an individual unless that person has consented to their personal information being disclosed.
3. Boost Cruising is not liable for any errors or typos which appear in your ad (regardless of whether the relevant error is our responsibility or yours).
4. We reserve the right to (at our sole discretion) verify the availability of articles offered for sale and to select, edit, condense, determine the duration of, change the nominated category of, or refuse, an ad.
5. Ads may be cancelled or withdrawn (at our sole discretion) any time.