Boostcruising Willowbank Track Hire (finally) - NEW DATE PENDING!!!!! closed untill then  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
BoostedS15
  • BoostedS15
  • THE MAN............Apparently??
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 588
Post #1 post 20th April 2004 - 04:38 AM
Hi Guys N Gals,

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE ESSAY! IT'S IMPORTANT.

After alot of work organising things ive finally managed to secure the Willowbank Track for a CLOSED session for Boostcruising users AND ASSOCIATES, as well. I will outlay the cost below and all it entails, I would appreciate as much bravo and bluster as you like in this thread, this is a day for fun and ShitsNGiggles™ lol . ANY ONE CAN COME RACE, only requirement is that they are REGISTERED on these boards. (they will need to be to PM me).

Please read the following information CLOSELY i dont want to have to answer the same question a million times smile.gif

Numbers are limited to 60 Cars/Bikes ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS. Those who Pay first will have first dibs. And a clear and consise up to date list will be left here.

The track has been hired for SUNDAY July 4th (Independance day) for numerous reasons, the main reason it wasnt hired on a Friday night is that Willowbank would have had trouble staffing the event, therefore we opted for a cold winter Sunday, The track is hired EXCLUSIVLY from 9am till 3pm. The track is booked out for several weeks either side of this date as well.

With the numbers LIMITED to 60 Willowbank management expects each driver to exceed 20 runs at least! Providing the track isnt closed for an accident etc.

Things will be done a little differently on the day, cars will have a race number AS WELL as the users *Handle* on the window, so all know, who is who, races will be organised on the day, there is NO competition, its all between ourselves, we can organise each of our own races or i can on the day.

This is part of the correspondence ive been having with willowbank.......after my meeeting
Dear Chris

It was good to finally meet and talk with you on Wednesday. My apologies for not getting back to you sooner as promised but we all have been quite busy getting ready for the Tin Tops this weekend.

I have tentatively booked ****** for you but what I would ask is that you don’t post anything on your site until you are satisfied with our arrangement.

For 60 entries the cost will be $4400 GST inc. This covers the following:
• ANDRA event sanction
• ANDRA competitor levy (Insurance)
• Queens land Ambulance Service cover 9am-3pm
• Fire Rescue cover
• Christmas Tree, incremental Track Timers and Score Boards
• Race Computer
• Staff
• Track equipment.

I would require that the $4400 be paid prior to the event.

With respect to spectator entry fees, our normal fee for Test N Tunes is $15. I know that you were keen on keeping it around the $10 mark, however, in order to keep your costs as reasonable as possible I am suggesting that the $15 spectator entry is maintained with Willowbank.

The event will be limited to 60 race competitors who will pre-enter by way of Boostcruising.

The event will be run between the hours of 9am – 3pm, gates will be opened prior to this time in order that the competitors can set-up.
There will be a food outlet available for your event and I advise that alcohol is not permitted at the raceway.

So to get to the nitty gritty, you can see the costs, to divide it evenly between the 60 compeditors it would be $73.33* So lets just call it $73.50! I REALISE that is over twice the cost of a normal test n tune, but three times the amount of runs, Im hoping (ppl were happy to pay $80 for the Go-Karts) you guys will see what a great event this can be, and get behind it! The $73.50 would cover YOU and ONE CREW person, so you could split costs with friends. ($36.75 each), and ANYONE (invite as many as possible!!!) spectators can come and view, costs are as per usual Test N Tune.

The overview:

Date : ********

Time : 9am to 3pm

Costs : $73.50 per car entry (this gets Driver and ONE passenger in free of charge) $15 per Spectator entry.

Positions Available (this number WILL be adjusted after each pre-payment) : 54

Eligible Entrants: Any Boostcruising Registered User. ANY one can spectate.

Equipment required : Obviously a car or bike (stock or race bred, doesnt matter guys!) Long Pants, Long sleeve Shirt, Helmet, Enclosed Shoes.

Payment options : You can come into WASP Performance on the Gold Coast (see Banner Advertisement) and pay in person. Or PM my account on here and You can Direct Debit me the money, (I will give bank details thru PM's) Anyone who has used this method of payment before through me, can vouch for me, if thats an issue. Alternativly you can organise to pay me when im out one night, thou i DO NOT prefer this option.

On the Day : I will be at the track from 8am for people who wish to get their early and set up, I will PERSONALLY greet and finalise all entries on the day, and will handle ALL relations will Willowbank. My Mobile number will be availible to all on the day.

Last and not least, if your car is stock, who cares!! come out and race ya mates in a smaller enviroment, if you have a grudge to settle, this is the time and place to do it! All runs on the day will be recorded for tranfer to the boards after the event, so all can see how every one did smile.gif

We need the 60 cars to come to balance the cost out, if we do not reach 60 entries then I may have to revise the day (thou with the amount of people who read these boards , i don't think it will be a concern, you can always get friends who wish to race to register through your computer).

**update** No Licence is required to race at willowbank.

ALL ARE WELCOME THERE IS NO DISCRIMINATIONS OR PROBLEMS.

Lets have a great day out!! Thanks again for putting up with this long post!!

Chris

THE LIST OF NOBLE MEN AND WOMEN READY TO FIGHT FOR THEIR HONOUR!! :

1/ HOON
2/ Neil SE
3/ SupraCrazy
4/ Icegreen33
5/ Accadien
6/ SMK04

The list of people with payment pending -

Ovl666
Skidman
Silvia_Extreme
Ralliski
Moi
Roweysvn
TurbostyleR
sinnie
s13viper
king of the concrete jungle
nismogirl
lotusmk1
avalonea
mr ake70
mrs gsr
mis54
bro
brag racing
ni_slo
Rollin
sir vl
Hoon
Post #2

I'm in - I shall fight for glory and honor.....or just for shits and giggles. biggrin.gif mmm giggle gas.

OVL666
Post #3

Ill drop my money of to u on thursday chris at ur work.

and there is the first race - ford vs holden

HOON ur taxi is going down.

Hoon
Post #4

That sounds like a grudge match to me - you're on.

roweysvn
Post #5

OHHH fark yeh im up for this shit, bringing the stocka out for some fun tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

YAY!

Dave

jimbo
Post #6

i aint got the spare cash in petrol and entry fee so i aint racing but i will definitely be there filming it. thumbsup.gif

OVL666
Post #7

and no one wants to know if ur not coming,cars not ready,u wear a skirt etc etc if ur racing say so, if ur not dont post -SIMPLE

neil_se
Post #8

Oh hell yeah, i'm down for this for sure cool.gif

Who wants to take on the rb20 180? biggrin.gif

TurbostyleR
Post #9

Chris man you know im in, however i will confirm this 100% tomorrow...

I will call up my mechanics tomorrow and see if they can install my computer before the 4th....

If they can then im in, however i will let you know tomorrow....

P.S My fuel reg got installed, however the fuel return is a bit funny and its doesnt return fuel properly, is there a special adjustment or what???

PM me to let me know lol...as my fuel pumps are getting a little overloaded because the fpr isnt returning the fuel and pressure is getting built up hard!!!

sinnie
Post #10

im in, lets rumble kitty smile.gif

QUOTE (neil_se @ Apr 20 2004, 10:53 PM)
Oh hell yeah, i'm down for this for sure cool.gif

Who wants to take on the rb20 180? biggrin.gif

Meh i do,

FEEL THE WRATH OF THE STOCK COMMODORE!!!!

Dave

s13viper
Post #12

july 4th???

if my debts are payed off i will enter, lol

who wants a piece of the little 1.8L CA, couldnt be that fast tongue.gif or could it laugh.gif

BoostedS15
Post #13

THE LIST OF NOBLE MEN AND WOMEN READY TO FIGHT FOR THEIR HONOUR!! :

1/ HOON

king of the concrete jungle
Post #14

This sounds great smile.gif . Guess what landed in Australia today biggrin.gif . This is 2 weeks before Holden Ford Nationals so I should be all good to go by then. Should be a good outing smile.gif

All I'm saying is I now have between 800 and 900rwhp. Be interesting to see how much of that I can put to the ground before a smoke show smile.gif

Giddy up biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Accadien
Post #15

i will pay u within the next week...

i aint missin out on this

Sambro
Post #16

yep ok.

pm sent

20 runs...!! this is gonna make my shit blow up laugh.gif

neil_se
Post #17

$73.50 PAID

Make sure you put your money where your mouth is people or you're going to miss out on a spot!
Dave, you've got yourself a match biggrin.gif

roweysvn
Post #18

WOOHOOO watch out for this high "teens" pass, cos ull get scared

Oh and Chris we have discussed my options so u know im in

Dave

RalliSki
Post #19

mate i am sooooooo there!!! biggrin.gif PM sent...

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #20

Chris: do you even need to ask? what did i tell you on saturday? IM IN MOFO.

send me the papers, so i can sign my indemnity away. smile.gif

MissClaire
Post #21

Am I racing the lancer Chris? smile.gif
Just gotta find me a nice lilttle hyandi to spank!

lotusmk1
Post #22

sounds good i will come into wasp and pay you sometime this week !

SupraCrazy
Post #23

Already paid cool.gif

See you all there......BRING IT ! laugh.gif

avalonea
Post #24

*charges up super sayan styles*
ARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

so there wink.gif~

chris will orginse payment with you

ovl666, hoon, patty, chris , all of you !!!!! i challange you biggrin.gif

`josh

Belgarion
Post #25

i should be ready to come along as well. dunno about beating anyone tho head_wall.gif

Hoon
Post #26

QUOTE (avalonea @ Apr 21 2004, 08:10 AM)

I've just put in for 2 weeks of holidays with this event in the middle. That'll give me 1 week to mod the car as much as possible to flog your arse!

QUOTE (Hoon @ Apr 21 2004, 08:36 AM)
ovl666, hoon, patty, chris , all of you !!!!! i challange you  biggrin.gif

I've just put in for 2 weeks of holidays with this event in the middle. That'll give me 1 week to mod the car as much as possible to flog your arse!

You talk better then you flog biggrin.gif

I love making Ford owners my biatch biggrin.gif . Oh how you will scream Big Boy laugh.gif

Challange accepted.

Should start setting up "matches" may get more people involved & more spectators.

Remember guys/girls it's just for shits&giggles...oh yeah & bragging rights laugh.gif

MR AKE70
Post #29

Im there, to show you turbo boys the awsome power of 4k

Nathan
Post #30

Yeh ill come to watch, seeing i was stupid enough to buy a cordia it is busted again.

SkiDMaN
Post #31

Chris baby.... u know im there!

now i HAVE to have the cressy ready by then!

Will get the money to u very soon thumbsup.gif

Petey

b j p
Post #32

You're kidding.... I won't be in the country... good work Chris.... angry.gif angry.gif

QUOTE (bjp @ Apr 21 2004, 09:25 AM)
You're kidding.... I won't be in the country... good work Chris.... angry.gif angry.gif

Bro, you wont see me run 11's...
hey chris i thought you meant the 6th of may instead of june and i didnt realise, count me in mate, please pm me your account details so i can direct deposit today while i have lunch thumbsup.gif

Post #34

sounds like a good day, 20 runs for $73.50 is excellent value.
will there be scruteniering on the day?

QUOTE (MissClaire @ Apr 21 2004, 07:51 AM)
Am I racing the lancer Chris?  smile.gif 
Just gotta find me a nice lilttle hyandi to spank!

I got Hyundai.......

bring it!

if you need any spots filled near the end i'll race.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x