Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
BoostedS15
  • BoostedS15
  • THE MAN............Apparently??
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 588
Post #1 post 14th January 2004 - 11:49 AM
Okay, first of all, all the intrest in this is GREAT! its what we are allbout! safe racing and having fun! ive been in tears reading some of the gee-ups in the thread. LOL thumbsup.gif

REMEMBER, this ISNT the real GRUDGE MATCH night. that will be in mid march i think. Ive got a meeting with Harry Mills, General Manager of Willowbank set for late next week, so will have more information then about the REAL event.

This is JUST FOR A LARK! okay, there will be DOZENS of other cars there,it IS a normal Tes N Tune, so it will be a busy night, i WILL NOT be organising any runs on this night. Come up and see me and i will intriduce you to others if you wish, or just mingle and ask people.

Remember when u line up they take the TWO from the SAME line. so count back and you will be able to pick who you will be racing, or set up a race with a particular person.

Entry to race is $32 which gets ONE pit crew in for free as well (So $16 each really)

Or entry to spectate is $15 last time i checked.

If you are racing BRING, HELMET, LONG SLEEVED SHIRT,LONG PANTS, ENCLOSED SHOES.

MEETING LOCATION FOR CRUISE OUT IF INTERESTED: BP Yatla

Time : 300pm LEAVING at 330pm SHARP!

Route: straight along the logan toll road to willowbank, be sure to have toll money ready 90cents then 1.60 at the second gate.

Arrival: Willowbank at about 430pm for gate open.

RACE RACE RACE!! any questions? please save the SPAM for the other thread.
mattson
Post #2

Will there be tow trucks on standby to recover the Boosteds15 mobile? oh right, save spam for other thread smile.gif

I will be there... just spectating though! should be a good night, I'll take photos for people wink.gif

BoostedS15
Post #3

hahahah funny funny.

okay ive EDITED the original post, due to maybe not leaving enough time for the travel out there.

330 LEAVING yatla now.

Hoon
Post #4

Yea Chris - your import runs slow enough - you need the extra time to get out there...

oh wait...spam biggrin.gif

BoostedS15
Post #5

im gunna have fun suckin off your headlights mr hoon sir! lol

king of the concrete jungle
Post #6

Chris, I do not have a helmet sad.gif , any suggestions for those of us that find themselves in the same position as me?

P.S. Munch, munch, S15 and Ford Falcon for lunch biggrin.gif

Hoon
Post #7

I'm gonna go buy one Rick....not the best solution, but I figure with the drag track out west, it's best that I invest in a new unit. Suppose moto-bike shop would be the best place to get one.

BoostedS15
Post #8

well some ppl share them, i have one that u can borrow rick if im not racing near u at the time. but yeah..........other than that.........OP SHOPS!! they sell em for like 10$ just be sure to give em a good clean! lol

04ETA
Post #9

I will be heading out.

Has a spot been organised for brisbane cruisers?

avalonea
Post #10

ill bring a spare helmit smile.gif

`josh

CoopS
Post #11

Will we line up on the day or whats the roster like?

QUOTE (king of the concrete jungle @ Jan 14 2004, 01:25 PM)
Chris, I do not have a helmet sad.gif , any suggestions for those of us that find themselves in the same position as me?

60 Bucks brand new at most bike shops

Bevan Boy
Post #13

anyword on a brisbane cruise?

_J_e_n_
Post #14

Why don't you make Brissie ppl leave from the carpark just down from springwood crazies @ 3.30pm ?

angels666
Post #15

Yatala is only 10 minutes from Springwood, come be sociable *spelling* laugh.gif

Bevan Boy
Post #16

yeah springwood is not much different than yatala for brisbane cruisers

maybe a meet at roma street?

QUOTE (Bevan Boy @ Jan 14 2004, 03:47 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif

You just buggered that up! Your meant to be southish laugh.gif

Come to Yatala then its really close to the motorway wink.gif

yeah Roma St sounds good smile.gif meet there at 3ish?

QUOTE (angels666 @ Jan 14 2004, 03:50 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif

You just buggered that up! Your meant to be southish laugh.gif

Come to Yatala then its really close to the motorway wink.gif

nah cause i'm talking for northsiders
willowbank is westish? no point going down south
to then go northwest
might as well just go southwest straight up

ok now i'm confused blink.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif blink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (speed racer @ Jan 14 2004, 03:59 PM)

yeah Roma St sounds good smile.gif meet there at 3ish?

sounds like a plan
but we should get some more numbers
cause a) i dont know exactly how to get there
and cool.gif i may even be leaving from soccer at chandler and going directly rather than going home to the gap then back into town?
so don't want u relying on me cause i can't fully commit to this yet! wink.gif

but i guess for northsiders it may be easy to meet at roma street at 3pm? anyone else have an interest in this?

SupraCrazy
Post #21

I'll be there for a run or two if time persists. Was planning on having a warmup run tonight, but it's been cancelled.

178_Civ92
Post #22

this is for saturday right ? huh.gif

SAT 17/1/4

Yeah.

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #24

i cant wait smile.gif
prepare to see me do another 17 second pass.

NismoGirl
Post #25

I'm thinking more the carpark at the bottom on mount cootha. That means we just go down to the round about at the bottom, follow the centenary highway to the ipswich motorway and then we are basically there?

It's better than roma street and people won't get lost.

QUOTE (NismoGirl @ Jan 15 2004, 07:02 AM)
I'm thinking more the carpark at the bottom on mount cootha. That means we just go down to the round about at the bottom, follow the centenary highway to the ipswich motorway and then we are basically there?

top idea erin.. ill c ya there smile.gif

roma st is teh gheyness for meeting then cruising. by the time u get to milton rd, its split into 4 packs by the traffic lights.

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Jan 15 2004, 07:39 AM)

roma st is teh gheyness for meeting then cruising. by the time u get to milton rd, its split into 4 packs by the traffic lights.

well sorry for suggesting a seperate cruise for u northside boosters! tongue.gif

nah erin top idea! makes it even closer for me! smile.gif

what time u meeting and leaving?

Hoon
Post #28

I wish this rain would fark off already.....I been back for 6 hours, and it's been raining.

Plus, the Ford is going, so those of you who hoped I'd break something.....suffer in ya jocks!

QUOTE (Bevan Boy @ Jan 15 2004, 08:00 AM)
QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Jan 15 2004, 07:39 AM)

well sorry for suggesting a seperate cruise for u northside boosters! tongue.gif

nah erin top idea! makes it even closer for me! smile.gif

what time u meeting and leaving?

I reckon we just meet at the same time and leave at 3:30. I reckon it will take the same amount of time to get there as they yatala crew.

So for southsiders, meeting in the carpark at the bottom of mount cootha (near the botanical gardens) at 3:00pm, leaving at 3:30.

MR_E
Post #30

Due to the previous Saturday been rained out, this saturday will be very busy.
Also from what I am seeing on the weather map I think this one will be rainded out as well.
I like to get there early have a few runs and then chat for the rest of the night.
I should be there to watch though.

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #31

sarp dion.. u bringing that monsoonal weather... f**k off back home eh.. lol

lets hope she's nice and dry tommorrow smile.gif

Post #32

yer what is plan b if its to wet for the drags hoping not. cris do u have a back up plan? wink.gif

MissClaire
Post #33

I already think the mountain run will be cancelled sad.gif This rain is here to stay me thinks.

I'm hoping there is a plan B Sox!!

Post #34

hi claire how are u today i think u mite be right to this rain is here to stay till at least monday sad.gif

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Jan 16 2004, 07:36 AM)
sarp dion.. u bringing that monsoonal weather... f**k off back home eh.. lol

lets hope she's nice and dry tommorrow smile.gif

DAMN U DION!!!!!!!! DAMN U TO HELL!! (insert witty moranbah comment here)

just cause u are in a dry spell out there, u had to do the jiggly rain dance didnt you, DIDNT U! well..........if its cancelled, and it MIGHT be, then i guess,

BRING ON THE SUNDAY LUNCH! lol

and it'll make our track hire night even better! lol keep that tension goin!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x