Willowbank Meet,paybacks A Biatch!race Site Mods! - SAT 17th JAN.Cruise out & Grudgematches  

Page 1 of 21
Jump to page
BoostedS15
  • BoostedS15
  • THE MAN............Apparently??
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 588
Post #1 post 3rd December 2003 - 07:15 PM
Righto!

To co-incide with Hoons arrival back into the lands of the living im organisin a few grudgematches against the FORD OF DEATH! thats right, been wronged in the forums, want to take out aggressions on the race track! Here is the place to get it organised! Keep this thread civil as i will be moderating it closely, THIS IS FOR SHITS N GIGGLES, so no seriousness please!

Hoon and Myself are throwin down the gauntlets (or in his case lilly white glove) to all challengers! Come defeat the only Modified S15 to ever run a 17sec pass! and do you THINK you can take a XE ford, ohhhhh i DOUBT u can wink.gif a 6 pot at that! WE DARE YA!

All grudgematches will be recorded on film and posted on the site after the event for a laugh, i will be organising a FULL list of racing and co-ordinating on the nite to ensure those are matched up, i WILL have an area for all to come and see me at the nite, but ALL matches MUST be organised here first!

MEETING LOCATION FOR CRUISE OUT IF INTERESTED: BP Yatla

Time : 345pm LEAVING at 4pm SHARP!

Route: straight along the logan toll road to willowbank, be sure to have toll money ready 90cents then 1.60 at the second gate.

Arrival: Willowbank at about 430pm for gate open.

Cost: $30 to race from memory with one pit crew free entry. so basically $15 each Or just $14 to spectate.

I will be setting up a small area of the grass pit area for us to park our cars, and set up to *modify* any vehicles. I will also be floating around during the nite, making sure races get set up properly, most of you know me, if you dont, i have a pic of my ugly mug and car on here, track me down that way, i will be wearing a boostcruising shirt on the nite.

Once again this is for fun, talk it up all you like, thats the point of this, but in no way is this serious, lets have fun again!

*Fingers crossed for a magic 15 sec pass* I KNOW I CAN DO IT!

AND IN THE WORDS OF AN IMMORTAL..............JUST BRING IT!

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD I AM RUNNING THIS AND CONTROLLING THIS CLOSELY SO IT DOESNT ALL GO TO SHIT. I WILL BE HANDING OUT AND ORGANIZING THE RUNS ON THE NITE AND AFTER EACH RUN YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COME BACK TO OUR *PIT/MEETING* AREA, TO BE ASSIGNED YOUR NEXT OPPONENT. WHILST THIS TOPIC IS FOR A BIT OF FUN IM DEADLY SERIOUS OVER HOW I WILL RUN THIS.

These following lists will be updated often..........
Mods and Admin who are willing to lay Car and Reputation on the line.........

BoostedS15
Hoon
Sinnie
Silvia_Xtreme

i have just spoken to willowbank raceway, and i have both good news and bad news.
GOOD news, we WILL, be hiring the track as an OFFICAL Boostcruising ONLY evening one FRIDAY NIGHT, early next year, in the first 4months. this is the FIRST TIME willowbank has been hired this way, and after speakin at length to a few off the owners they are very excited about it and i have scheduled a face to face meeting with them early january/late december to discuss this further. but this WILL be happening.

i have chosen a friday night as i felt it had the best chance of allowing MOST people to go, i realise not all can make it and the track hire time will be from 4pm till 10pm.

BAD news, first off is we obviously cant do it on the test n tune night, so, i WILL be running it as i had planned, with cars coming back to a central area after each race, seeing me, and getn a new compeditor. and the other bad news is this nite for us alone WONT be to cheap, and once i have prices confirmed i WILL be asking for help with fund. but more on that closer to the date.

for NOW.....we stick with what we have planned, but rest assured i WILL be following this thru to completion. this event WILL HAPPEN. and its gunna RAWK!
Bevan Boy
Post #2

Hmmm could be keen but I'm not sure if my two tonne car of steel known as the 'Purple Petrol Eater'
will match ur 17 second pass!

OVL666
Post #3

im already there with some slicks and some newer diff gears
will be good showing hoon what a set of commodore tail lights look like when he is behind me laugh.gif laugh.gif

60MEE GTiR
Post #4

I'd be keen as smile.gif

Are you setting us up against other boosters or are we organising who we are taking on?

Ryan

OVL666
Post #5

$32 to race thats the price from last night

and i think OSK will want a re run seeing he followed me down the track last night in our run wink.gif

sinnie
Post #6

haha this sounds awesome, count me in, ill have the silvia backup and running by then smile.gif

BoostedS15
Post #7

i WILL be makin a list in the first post, who is matched against who..so i want it all organised HERE. or thru PM with me.

`nigno
Post #8

chris sif im not cahllenging your s15 biggrin.gif
dinguss if oyur cars out your gonna be mah biyatch too.......
wouldnt mind racing MRe to see how my car matches up either....

IN OTHER WORDS ILL BE THERE FOR SURE !!!!!

OVL666
Post #9

i know a certain HQ that will love to race hoon and leave him at the start line

Post #10

Yep, i'm in. Will finally have it finshed by then, show those heavy calais whta a poverty pack berlina can do....... or cant do wink.gif
Regards

`nigno
Post #11

can u bring more than one car???? coz I want to see how some of mine match up against eachother biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Bevan Boy @ Dec 4 2003, 01:26 PM)
Hmmm could be keen but I'm not sure if my two tonne car of steel known as the 'Purple Petrol Eater'
will match ur 17 second pass!

haha steve i'm SO racing you in my bogandore that left your mates 180kw atw wrx for dead!! hahahahaha tongue.gif

Chris: OOV080 (bevan boy) verses ITS 08 (meeeee) aka the 2 stupid bogans who need to be reminded about how many cylinders they have in their cars!!!

yeah yeah 17sec pass... but hey at least our cars sound nice eh steve laugh.gif

Moi
Post #13

SHANE! How are you? Remember WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back when you had your VB. As I recall our first meeting was WON by ME and our 2nd one was WON by YOU. Lets make it best out of 3 although you now have a new car.. either way its only tail lights for you this time mate! biggrin.gif

rycegirl
Post #14

laugh.gif

that shall be funneh to watch

laugh.gif thumbsup.gif

OVL666
Post #15

hahhhhhha ok moi ur on mate but i will win the biggest burnout like i did that night on bermuda street. laugh.gif

hahhhhhha ok moi ur on mate but i will win the biggets burnout like i did that night on bermuda street. 

ohmy.gif OVL666 + illegal activities...... im shocked.... laugh.gif

.... wish we could organise a drift battle too biggrin.gif

OVL666
Post #17

chris ur going to have to update whose racing who in the original post

so far

ME VS HOON
ME VS OSK
ME VS MOI

_J_e_n_
Post #18

So you've got...

NismoGirl vs Hoon
Jen vs Bevan Boy
Moi vs OVL666

i vote BoostedS15 vs Red_Devil laugh.gif

take it to the blacktop! laugh.gif

MaN-DiaH
Post #19

what about richies hair jen?? ...

Esco
Post #20

Anyone keen to race me?

BRING IT!

MissClaire
Post #21

My Lancer and myself are in. I challenge thee Ford and thee s15 and thee Silvia!

BRING IT!!

Oh and im serious wink.gif

/me runs off and buys evo tehehehehehehe the perfect crime

BoostedS15
Post #22

the list will be updated DAILY.

Moi
Post #23

haha shane doing illegal burnouts? what burnouts? wouldnt dare! he's mr legal haha

aj-s15
Post #24

Im definatly keen on this, i wouldnt mind giving hoons ford a run...Any other takers.

Amokk
Post #25

hahha yeah i will be out there to watch

for sure.. wont miss this one tongue.gif

MissClaire
Post #26

*whistles*
Oh Dion, did somene slash your tyres?
Oh dear me pang someone stuck cement up your exhaust...
Oh and look Chris you appear to have water in your fuel tank!

Looks like the lancer wins this round tongue.gif

OVL666
Post #27

Ill race anyone time permitting

QUOTE (OVL666 @ Dec 4 2003, 01:33 PM)
i know a certain HQ that will love to race hoon and leave him at the start line

hehehehe...u betcha! biggrin.gif Might have to play with that little switch I got installed tongue.gif

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #29

first ill take out Dion.. hes yet to beat me...
then ill destroy u chris...
then i wanna have a go at OVL666. smile.gif

is everyone keen? i am smile.gif

WIZZAHQ
Post #30

I'm totally in....is HOON running NOS to get the old 250 going? And is this by dial in or heads up?

OVL666
Post #31

im keen as a 17 yr old virgin entering a brothel with dads credit card

WIZZAHQ
Post #32

I 2nd that... laugh.gif BRING IT ON BIATCHES! Any southsiders who don't want to travel to Yatala BP, pm me and we can work out another meeting spot.

QUOTE (OVL666 @ Dec 4 2003, 02:22 PM)
im keen as a 17 yr old virgin entering a brothel with dads credit card

bwahahahahaa.... hahahaha... yes im literally still laughing..

ive got a mental image of a red headed kid face full of zits and freckles shaking as he says "id.. umm... like .. to.. umm... take.. umm. one .. of your.. umm. girls.. for a .. umm.. testdrive.. "

`nigno
Post #34

im gonna organise a cruise from the gold coast to the event if anyone is interested pm me and ill add you to a mailing list and get some details organised...

cheers thumbsup.gif

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #35

on a more serious note.. im hoping to break into the 13's this time round..
shouldnt be a problem with what i have in mind smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 21
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x