Unfinished Chops... - unforgotten anoyances  

fatgoat1
  • fatgoat1
  • jurassic chopper
  • Member No.: 16,529
Post #1 post 4th January 2007 - 05:56 AM
these were all done months ago, b4 i stopped chopping....... they were the reason i gave it up or a few months, and may stop for another year or so....
some of these were gunna be my next generation chops, i was gunna up the notches...but nope, i just burned out....anyways,.... here they r....

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

and heres one i started a few days ago, and yup...i hate it too already....
like most of them, i wanted the right background b4 continuing work on it....and just didnt find one...lost hope..IPB Image
jacksonp
Post #2

u wont go back to it haha theres bigger and better things then photochopping i went through the same thing.

kh0ppah
Post #3

lets turn this into a thread to post all the chops you started and never finished
heres some that i i started and forgot about or just got stuck on them

fatgoat1
Post #4

fuk me, whats up with that crx!!!

kh0ppah
Post #5

fwd drag car biggrin.gif

gen4lude
Post #6

IPB Image

thats one i started and lots interest lol

holden_vy_s
Post #7

haha my first attempts at brushing, got bored with em and then i never brushed iagain.. oh and i LOL at the evo biggrin.gif

gen4lude
Post #8

IPB Image

hows that dont know what else to do with it any ideas??

Walker-Designs
Post #9

nah man dont give up on the forester lol its fucking mad find a background i can help if u like

holden_vy_s
Post #10

oh fatgoat, man that 300zx restore is AMAZING just abit to much reflections

fatgoat1
Post #11

ok walker, if u can find a bg, i promise i will finish it...., i had a go at trying to tidy up the 300z, and posted it....i cant fix the reflections, caus its not a psd anymore, just a jpg.......so icant do much about the reflections...

InfinityX
Post #12

Picked up this little Lancer off a post in the photochop section i couldnt find any good rims to go on the weird angle it sat on so i did as much as i could and then just gave up. Enjoy.

InfinityX

holden_vy_s
Post #13

man thats a great idea, make it a sticky!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x