Vans - i call it mini bussin :P  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
sonsta
  • sonsta
  • ex, sonsta
  • Member No.: 31,313
Post #1 post 28th May 2006 - 12:38 AM
hey i am into motorcross and i have allways liked vans, so i want to get some kind of van for my first car, i dont care that they dont go hard coz i have a motorbike to do that. Anyways at the moment i am trying to look for ideas so i was wondering if anyone has any pics for me to get some ideas of what kind of van to get and what mods to do. thanks heaps for the help beer.gif thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
mechanic-man
Post #2

IPB Image
Chevy Astro.

Ben.

Twist
Post #3

Be different and go for a Kia Carnival or Merc Vito tongue.gif

mechanic-man
Post #4

http://www.turbovan.net/pauls_van.mpg
12 second van man!
Yeah tricked out kia thumbsup.gif

sonsta
Post #5

nah i dont really want a kia, im lookin at gettin a hilux or a mazda van of some sort

sonsta
Post #6

i found a few pics that i thought i would post up for u guys to have a look at, tell me what ones u like

sonsta
Post #7

but wait theres more

wow and would u look at that. facesjump.gif THERES MORE facesjump.gif

dumbo_on_the_northside
Post #8

Go the HIACES!!!!!!

i love the blue hiace with the ford front bar thumbsup.gif

sonsta
Post #9

oh and look at that THERES MORE biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

YBW37
Post #10

Green Tarago looks sic!

2fat4u
Post #11

Hey mate i also ride motos and i am in the market for a new van
the hi-aces seem the way to go or the mazda eb2000 or richy vitos there the only ones that seem to fit the bikes with no hassels i have a ford courier atm and we have to pull the forks down so it fits in bit of trouble! im am gonna get a hi-ace when i find a decent one! pm if u havea ny questions my racing number is #K50

VDJHUI
Post #12

You can just fit a bike in a liteace and unlike hiaces they handle a lot better and drop a good skid :thumbsup:

dumbo_on_the_northside
Post #13

for bike riders a hiace is the way to go for sure!

its just, finding a hiace that hasnt been run to shit with dints all over it is a pain in the arse.

mechanic-man
Post #14

Mate, deffently go with a hiace. great for bikes IMO and i reckon that the hiaces have alot of potential (as u can see)

Ben.

Euro $tyle
Post #15

mercedes vito van biggrin.gif

sonsta
Post #16

yeh i think a hiace looks like its the way to go, all i need now is some ideas

dumbo_on_the_northside
Post #17

hiaces are easy....

tint
17's
lowered
...maybe a paint job?

sonsta
Post #18

nah i rekon 18's look better on hiaces

nexus_trx19900
Post #19

hey i'll sell ya my van....doesnt look like much but it farken hooks.......you can fit a bike in it...or two.... heres a link to it...

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=140554

noremac82
Post #20

depends on how much you got to spend, my mate is looking at selling his LWB hiace, fits a bike in easily (he races motos) fully carpeted back, awesome sound system in it, rims lowered and exhaust. Its pretty saweet van and would be awesome with a custom kit on it.

PM me if u want more details about it

sonsta
Post #21

anyone got any more pics for me

MYLO4
Post #22

GO THE TARAGO. IM A BIT BIAS THOUGH! MINE IS GETTING PAINTED ATM. ILL GET PICS UP SOON.

Armageddon
Post #23

Go the Hiace, im looking at one for our Shop. There are a few getting around up here, look good too! As for them not going, there is a Black one in Brisvegas with a 1JZ in it that does 11's!!!

bass_cab_dao
Post #24

id say the vito slammed on chromies they just style writin all over them

sonsta
Post #25

a vito would be cool but a bit $$$$$

MR_NATTY
Post #26

no affence but why a van
its like a familys car
why not a ute to haul ya bike around

dumbo_on_the_northside
Post #27

OMG! where to start,

first of all the vans mostly referred to here are utility vans (two seats, three if ya lucky) so i dont know how it could be a family car....(although some obviuosly are, taragos for example).

and what happens to all the stuff on the back of your ute when it rains?

(.......im pretty sure it gets wet?)

plus i think they look great when they've been done right.

Armageddon
Post #28

A van is alot more secure, you can lock it and walk away, you don't have to worry about all your gear in the back like a ute.

donut king
Post #29

yeah exactly you can lock ur gear up in the back and you can camp in the back of a van with out getting wet

sonsta
Post #30

^^exactly what all they said, and vans are diferent as well, there are so many mintrucks around these days

2fat4u
Post #31

Van all the way i still havent found one to purchase but still lookin im gonna get a hi-ace cheap and never die (Y)

angus88
Post #32

new toyota hiace's have potential, i'd hit them up

monza1414
Post #33

hey 2 wheelin, ill b sellin my van in a couple months when its finished off. This pic it b4 i put big front bar on it. TV/DVD in dash screen, alpine splits, carpet in back painted dash etc. Bilstein front shocks, 18x8 wheels. It only a 90 model but its only done 130kms

hey 2 wheelin, ill b sellin my van in a couple months when its finished off. This pic it b4 i put big front bar on it. TV/DVD in dash screen, alpine splits, carpet in back painted dash etc. Bilstein front shocks, 18x8 wheels. It only a 90 model but its only done 130kms

e$kimo_beer_monkey_91
Post #34

QUOTE(VDJHUI @ May 30 2006, 07:14 PM) [snapback]1279917395[/snapback]

You can just fit a bike in a liteace and unlike hiaces they handle a lot better and drop a good skid thumbsup.gif
umm ok is that a skid? because I clicked on it pressed the enlarge putton and the smoke seems to be coming out of the side exhaust unsure.gif

heres a sleeper 11seconds biatch!! ohmy.gif facesjump.gif

LJR
Post #35

There was a few vans at ECC last year, one was bagged biggrin.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x