• grinding_foamball
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 45,253
Post #1 post 15th April 2006 - 12:13 AM
[b]Engine: 3.8 litre echo tech

[b]Exhaust: 2 1/2 mandrel high flow cats

[b]Suspension: ultra low springs all round

[b]Wheels: some sort of 18 inch chromies

[b]Modifications: lsd, shortened diff gears, shift kit, vx ss kit, euro lightsair intake through were th fog lamp was, gen 3 fuel pump n throtle body

[b]Stereo Audio / Visual: kenwood head unit, 7 inch moniter, 6" 4 way pioneers and 6x9" sony xplod

[b]Estimated Power: no idea runs about mid 14s

This post has been edited by grinding_foamball: Apr 15 2006, 12:38 AM
Grinding_foamball's Other

Comments

• Boost Network 33
  • ash001
    Post #2

shes orite mate..nice car....dropp her

525_beemer
    Post #3

not bad

Mcdrifto
    Post #4

thats pretty tight

grinding_foamball
    Post #5

thanks man that 2nd pic from the lefts pretty tight to;)

tomk
    Post #6

nice ride mate..... she will never die i tellz ya!!.. only one thing that exhaust tip istna cannon is it?? its oval tip??? plz say yes and youll make my night/day!!!! other than that NICE!!

peace tom

grinding_foamball
    Post #7

nah its a cannon im planin to get rid of it but just decidin what to replace it with

tomk
    Post #8

OMg gottsa get oval tip tongue.gif that my 2cents oval tips suit commys sooooo much its not funny!!!!

me im buying sports muffler with nice oval tip and from just that your 6 sounds like a beast tongue.gif i herd a workmates car on it its preety sick!

Chrism
    Post #9

could be just me...but is that dvd screen chopped? looks a bit funny to me...

magna6
    Post #10

runs mid 14's?? what did u do to make it run more than 1.5 seconds quicker than stock?

got a time slip? smile.gif

eighty-eight
    Post #11

fake dvd screen?

Tommo24
    Post #12

wow that looks great!

love the rims adn love what you did in the engine bay, nice work

woodys_world69
    Post #13

fake dvd and michellen *cant spell* man thing both CHOPPED
    loserrrrrrrr ALERT

flyline
    Post #14

i laugh at you

DODelaney
    Post #15

looks good any more plans

waterboyAE82
    Post #16

Looks cool dude well done

grinding_foamball
    Post #17

yea the screen just a cheap one of ebay. havent got time slip but i think thats what my brother done in it when he owned it mainly gear work that made it a bit quicker. yellow suade interior maybe wen im a bit richer thats about all

[quote name='flyline' date='Apr 15 2006, 09:35 AM' post='6111080']
    i laugh at you
    ya better luagh it up now cos i got a gemi coming that will smash your flyline

tomk
    Post #18

IM BACKING YOU GRINDING SMASH THE STUPID RICER CARS AND SKYLINES SKYLINES SUCK THERE TO ORIGINAL AND TO MANY ON OUR ROADS GET SOEMTHING THAT ISNT SO OBVCIOUSLY HIGHLY DRIVEN!!!! GO GRINDING FOAMBALL GO

lol i know im stirring up trouble now tongue.gif

james_1986
    Post #19

nice commy. should take out the other fog light.... looks weird having one fog light - and the other foggy a cai tongue.gif blink.gif

VLTurbro
    Post #20

Thats a nice car mate. smile.gif

Those plates looke very familar, do you live in Newcastle?

tomk: Dont stoop to their level mate, it makes you look just as bad. thumbsup.gif

nortz
    Post #21

she needs a bit of a clean mate... other than that sik ride

tomk
    Post #22

sorry vl turbo lol just im over seeing skylines all over place and usual ricer civics!!!!! we need variety and they dont like that for some stupid reason..................But will do coz i respect youvl turbo.,...... coz you have a holden wink.gif

grinding_foamball
    Post #23

nah dont live in newcastle up in grafton were every 2nd car is a vl and every 3rd cars a skyline.

VLTurbro
    Post #24

QUOTE(tomk @ Apr 15 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]6111510[/snapback]

sorry vl turbo lol just im over seeing skylines all over place and usual ricer civics!!!!! we need variety and they dont like that for some stupid reason..................But will do coz i respect youvl turbo.,...... coz you have a holden wink.gif

Correction, I have a Nissolden. biggrin.gif

VL Skyodore to be exact. lol tongue.gif

vlturbo
    Post #25

yeah that looks pretty tight lol

kurt19
    Post #26

got the commodore, looks alright, a bit of money spent inside as well i see

grinding_foamball
    Post #27

QUOTE(woodys_world69 @ Apr 15 2006, 07:46 AM) [snapback]6110978[/snapback]

fake dvd and michellen *cant spell* man thing both CHOPPED
    loserrrrrrrr ALERT

y would i cut and paste a tv wen you can buy one for 90$ and y the f^&king hell would i wanna cut and paste my michelin man air freshener you f%$king retarded fu!@ing ass clown u are a knob jockey!!!

yea actully i chopped and pasted the whole car it doesnt realy exist was just havin yas on i drive a dutsun 120 y

skidders69
    Post #28

nice commo man his gemi will eat ur car so will mine so hahahah gemi are small but they kick ass

grinding_foamball
    Post #29

QUOTE(skidders69 @ Apr 23 2006, 12:28 PM) [snapback]6130845[/snapback]

nice commo man his gemi will eat ur car so will mine so hahahah gemi are small but they kick ass

and my gemi will kick all there asses ! if i ever finish it . i like the paint job on yours to bit of a head turner nice car (ill tell yas a little secret) i dont even like commys there overated speciely vl's gemis do kik ass this cars more my mrs then mine i just drive it and pay it off for her

skidders69
    Post #30

gemy gemy gemy gemy post up ur gemy man im interested in c ing it

grinding_foamball
    Post #31

yea ill put some pics up when i finish it theres nothing to look at at the moment but i should have it bak together in the next couple o months ill let ya no wen i put it up

skidders69
    Post #32

ok lol ill hopefully see u out at cootha one night

mutzie
    Post #33

it looks sweet as mate what other engine mods do u have done, it seems to be very quick, doing well if it is runnin mid to high 14s with the mods u have got listed. like your style

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x