Honda Integra & Crx Cruise #2 - QLD: Brisbane  

PKR
  • PKR
  • Budding User
  • Member No.: 41,553
Post #1 post 9th April 2006 - 04:01 AM
Honda Integra & CRX cruise #2 biggrin.gif .....

This post has been edited by PKR: Apr 9 2006, 04:03 AM
Honda Integra & Crx Cruise #2

Comments

• Boost Network 22
  • 27AME
    Post #2

Big O's Integra bonnet lifts at a rather strange incline tongue.gif

It looks almost vertical, hehe.

Timofytit
    Post #3

There are some really fast cars there, some secrets are best kept hidden..... Well even the factory engine, i will quietly say, leave some HSV or FPV vehicles behind. Not bad for a 4 banger. F1 must really play a big part in the development in hondas. Though there is a rumour floating round. Some hondas to have a snail in there engine bay, defying all snail odds, it actually makes them really really fast. Hahhaha

twmba-bloke
    Post #4

awesome pics ... some nice cars there

NO LIMIT
    Post #5

ahh INTEGRAS i love my old integra the good old days awsome day i bet congrats to the organiser

Chocco
    Post #6

very nice pics...that mountain run woulda been fun fun smile.gif

DODelaney
    Post #7

hay i saw yas going through Wamuran big turn out looked like fun alot of carbon from wat i saw

PKR
    Post #8

Was a great trip through the mountains! We past quite a few cruises...one of which was a Honda Accord Euro cruise....was a treat to pass them all with arms waving....the friendly Honda family! biggrin.gif

Big thanks to Big O for puttin on the day...looking forward to the full Honda day!...it'll be huge ohmy.gif thumbsup.gif wavey.gif

When i left the sunny coast my tyres were obviously still hot and sticky. As a changed from 1st to 2nd i went for a 2nd geary and rather than spin it hopped and tramped....right in front of everyone unsure.gif Hope it didnt look or sound too bad? ohnoes.gif

DLO01
    Post #9

Thanks for the great day guys. Nice meeting you all, great bunch of guys and galls. Thanks to Shane for organising it all.
    Nice photos. Looks like my car is sold, have got deposit. Will be looking for a DC2R soon.

BIG`O
    Post #10

pics up already paul.
    nice to see.
    thanks to all for coming along.

congrats dean can't wait to see what u will do with an itr biggrin.gif:D:D.
    ps. my bonnets on steriods - haha nah honda made 2 places to put the stand - i chose the higher one happy.gif

waterboyAE82
    Post #11

Great pics and some very nice cars there

MuchDa-Bogan
    Post #12

[quote name='Timofytit' date='Apr 9 2006, 10:22 PM' post='6097402']
    There are some really fast cars there, some secrets are best kept hidden..... Well even the factory engine, i will quietly say, leave some HSV or FPV vehicles behind. Not bad for a 4 banger. F1 must really play a big part in the development in hondas. Though there is a rumour floating round. Some hondas to have a snail in there engine bay, defying all snail odds, it actually makes them really really fast. Hahhaha
    [/quote]
    man if i read this b4 the weekend i would have told u that u are full of shit... then i seen a whole bunch of jap guys come to "a privately owned drag track" wink.gifwink.gif with hondas.. we pissed our selfs lafin... then they wanted to race a mate of mine... in his 5.7L v8 commo... and he got floged by a honda :| every 1 was like WTF ! i thought it was cool smile.gif

BIG`O
    Post #13

haha - seems typical. u hear it every day, normally skyline drivers though..
    just out of interest what sorta honda was it?

PKR
    Post #14

White K20a powered civic? ohnoes.gif That thing flogged my R real bad! eek.gif

BIG`O
    Post #15

^^^lol paul. gonna get justin on the next "all honda" cruise biggrin.gif

R e double g
    Post #16

yeah it would be better if all honda

Timofytit
    Post #17

Looking forward to the next honda cruise guys. Oh yeah paul, just love that sound of the cam changing from outside the car everynow and then. Usually i'm the driver too. Sounds hot.

Mr. Focus
    Post #18

was a great day! had some fun wrestling the seering wheel through some of those tight turns. i now also have permanent hand marks in my passenger seat and hand grips. i also have my passenger footwell moved forward about 6 inches thanks to trish hahahahahaha

can't wait for the all honda cruise. lets get organising shane

xsp05eCRX
    Post #19

Oh buggar if i knew it wasnt just integras i would have come in the crx, looks like a fun day!

45SET
    Post #20

guess i'll have to come to the next honda drive....

ETHNIC_RUSH
    Post #21

sorry I did not make it guys was gonna bring my crx and another mates hot crx

connections
    Post #22

I need thoes rims that r on that B BOY crx

kurt19
    Post #23

lots of cars, girl in last photo is hot!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x