Site Feedback

Page 1 of 9
Jump to page
Can anyone tell me what this nismo suspension and sub frame are worth... Both are from a r33 more
Started by Reuben Golsby
Can anyone tell me what this nismo suspension and sub frame are worth... Both were parts from a r33 more
Started by Reuben Golsby
Have put a Eco tec in my vr ute, have used bcm engine loom and dash wireing and still no start need help $$ someone help $& more
Started by Kyegiles
  • 2 Comments
    699 Views
  • 17th December 2015 - 12:29 PM
No New Posts
A Rip
Check it out http://www.boostcruising.com/car-sales/Mer...ale.html..worth 3 times that off any car dealer Regards M more
Started by markone2
  • 0 Comments
    239 Views
  • 30th November 2015 - 05:52 PM
Can someone please tell me I got a speeding fine last month I have paid the fine and want to know how long it will take to get my points back I am on my green ps more
Started by Kbruccoleri
  • 3 Comments
    1,266 Views
  • 7th August 2015 - 06:11 PM
Started by Kbruccoleri
Hi All, Please use this thread for comments and criticisms regarding changes to this website. If you see a page that doesn't quite look right or something that doesn't work properly, please take a screen shot and post a bug report in this topic. Thank you (The old thread started regarding things that happened many months ago, so we're ... more
Started by McLeod  * 123» 7
  • 216 Comments
    41,934 Views
  • 17th February 2015 - 09:46 PM
    Last by blv
been waiting for over a month for response from your yuppy company.you couldn't organize a brothel with a fist full of fifties!!!thanx 4 nun more
Started by 74GIDIUP
No New Posts   Topic has attachments
Bc App
When trying to post my car for sale I go through all the steps then upload my photos then it just keeps saying that it's loading but doesn't finish my post. Please let me know why it's doing this? Regards more
Started by Muparatene@hotmail.com
Hi, When I click to contact seller on this one particular ad, it has access violation-try personal messenger. Only happens on the one ad, tried other ads and contact details appear. I sent a letter to admin through the help section but no reply as yet. Its only been a few days, but am I wasting my time or are they likely to respond? th... more
Started by DRani
  • 1 Comments
    1,019 Views
  • 15th September 2014 - 10:21 AM
    Last by DRani
I've tried twice. Listing it in the same place Bicycles and scooters. It says in the user control that I have two items for sale. But when I click on it, they aren't showing. The direct link from the email isn't taking me to the items either. Received emails both times stating i've listed the items. Am I the only one get... more
Started by LS1Monaro
  • 5 Comments
    1,092 Views
  • 9th September 2014 - 06:54 AM
When searching in cars 4 sale it doesnt allow us to view ad details.. only allows to scroll through the list ! more
Started by dvidirect
  • 4 Comments
    1,156 Views
  • 6th September 2014 - 07:01 PM
I'm getting -2 new messages in the control bar. I dont know if this is causing issues getting new messages or what. more
Started by LS1Monaro
  • 6 Comments
    1,050 Views
  • 27th August 2014 - 04:30 PM
Is the SMS Telephone Number Activation when setting up profiles broken? I have no problem getting text messages and I'm putting my number in fine, but when I click Send, I never get a message. But perhaps that is common? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers. more
Started by hartlogan
Hey guys, I tried searching for the feedback forum to see if this has been covered, but realised I can only post/not view. I'm sure there may be a reason behind it but I had a query around the IOS functionality of the homepage. I generally look at Boost via my iPad and on the home page if you click on a gallery it links to a page searching the ... more
Started by datto1200coupe
Hey guys I have a 94 Holden Rodeo with a 2.4 Isuzu in it atm but i have a Ca18 det that i got off a mate that Im thinking of putting in it. I have had a few ppl tell me its a waist of time but im just curious to see if anyone has known or has one done in a rodeo or mini truck? So please if someone can give me info that its a waist or if it would ... more
Started by 86burningrubber
No New Posts
Wrx Ecu
Hey, was just wondering what is a good ecu for a 1995 wrx EJ20, was looking to getting a tune and putting the boost up more
Started by SubaruLibertyRS
Looking for an SR20 motor, wanted to know where to get one, on the net or where to travel to more
Started by ssclub92
  • 1 Comments
    1,058 Views
  • 27th June 2014 - 05:34 PM
    Last by Faun-
Hey All, anyone know of a mini Truck car club in Perth W.A? I'm new to it and keen to get amongst others with a passion for the mini Truck more
Started by BennyK 83
Hey lads. Wanting to know if anyone is running ultra low king springs in a dual cab Hilux well body? I gotta an 06 V6 and had super lows put in and rear springs re set. Doesn't seem low enough. I got 20's more
Started by erinben.kalka
Hi, I advertised my Caddy yesteday on Boost, this morning I had a reply, unfortunately as we sent emails back and forth it became obvious that this was not a genuine enquiry. heres what our last emails said.. he was adamant that I open a paypal accnt. by this time I was very wary. Hi , I do not have a paypal accnt, I do not want one, I do very lit... more
Started by weematt
  • 6 Comments
    1,893 Views
  • 18th April 2014 - 07:26 PM
hi guys im only new on boost and wanted to post up something to advertise my business don't wanna annoy everyone with posting it in the wrong place so thought id ask you guys first thanks in advance. more
Started by Mitchvyss
  • 1 Comments
    1,341 Views
  • 1st March 2014 - 10:50 PM
hey guys not sure if this is in right spot but got msg today from some fella called paul Benson told me he seen my add on boostcruising I thought cool he asked me to email my lowest price so I did then he told me he would send me $100 deposit through paypal to hold he also told me he loved the condition of my boat and would buy it which is sus... more
Started by dan76
  • 16 Comments
    8,846 Views
  • 4th January 2014 - 07:52 PM
About 2 months ago, out of no-where my ipad displayed what I am guessing it the mobile version of the site, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to view the regular site from it now? more
Started by 8700s14
what does the 10$ add upgrade get me... paid and money has been taken and cant see and differnce.. or am i missing something more
Started by djshannon
  • 7 Comments
    1,749 Views
  • 16th November 2013 - 04:20 PM
i am finding this site very hard i want to add photos can not see where, i have 2 adds can only see i, also think have someone contacting me and it is a scam is there somewhere to report this u know the deal i personally can not get there item to travel overseas give me your details bla bla! more
Started by shar31
  • 2 Comments
    1,863 Views
  • 28th September 2013 - 09:49 PM
Is anyone else having problems trying to contact the seller of a car? I've tried calling both home and mobile numbers of a seller numerous times and sent two enquiries. The home number just beeps at me like a fax machine and the mobile keeps saying it's not on or out of service. Could admin contact me and check it out for me or something? S... more
Started by MeganLouise
  • 1 Comments
    1,874 Views
  • 23rd September 2013 - 09:20 AM
    Last by KrisP
it wont let me change my mobile number :S i dont get it i can change everything else user name, password, home phone and email address but cant change my mobile.. more
Started by defectnotice
Hey guys Whenever I post a reply to a thread, it automatically subscribes me to the updates to it (e.g. new posts). I never have Enable email notifications ticked, and I can not find anything in the user CP to turn it off. Any ideas? more
Started by TTS
  • 4 Comments
    1,956 Views
  • 2nd September 2013 - 06:41 PM
    Last by TTS
Won't let me change my avatar...... The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments. I reduced the pic down to approx 500kb but it still won't work more
Started by that_rodeo_guy
Sorry to bring this up here I assume it is a sister site. Is anyone else getting a malware warning when visiting pages on Hardtuned? (I use google chrome) more
Started by THE STIG
  • 1 Comments
    1,829 Views
  • 10th July 2013 - 09:19 PM
    Last by GON13
Hey Admin team, Heading to www.boostcruising.com.au on firefox has shown me a mobile version of the site, not too sure if its your issue or somthing on my end. Here's a screenshot of chrome on the left, firefox on the right. more
Started by rus_s13
  • 1 Comments
    3,217 Views
  • 6th July 2013 - 11:45 PM
Hi Admin/Mods, I often use my mobile phone to log into forums because of my working hours etc. Plus no time to go online at home. I use the Tapatalk app to access the forums I am on however boostcruising doesnt show up in searches Can this be fixed? Is this to do with the script the forum is running? more
Started by RAIN0
  • 1 Comments
    2,666 Views
  • 27th June 2013 - 11:15 AM
    Last by wasas
Cheers for the sticker, unfortunately it has no T... WTB- sticker with the T! more
Started by patrick_h_oz
  • 5 Comments
    2,826 Views
  • 18th June 2013 - 10:56 PM
    Last by KrisP
not sure if this is a problem for anyone else, but youtube videos do not fit my screen on mobile (S3 stock browser) they're too wide and don't resize. i end up just looking at the video title and looking it up myself on youtube. text and pics are fine more
Started by Special k
Page 1 of 9
Jump to page
New Topic
  • New Posts  New Replies
  • No New Posts  No New Replies
  • Hot topic  Hot Topic (New)
  • No new  Hot Topic (No New)
  • Poll  Poll (New)
  • No new votes  Poll (No New)
  • Closed  Locked Topic
  • Moved  Moved Topic

Forum Stats

3 User(s) are browsing this category (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: